Everything Labadee Cabanas, including LOTS of pictures!

BugsyCruiser

On my cruise on RCCL, the prices show as following:

Nellies Cabanas:

Beach: $226

Over the Water: $256

Wheelchair Accessible (Check on ship):

Beach: $225

Over the Water: $250

Sounds like the price went up a little. I'm only going by what they were when I reserved them.

Sent from my LG G3 using tapatalk

Sounds like the price went up a little. I'm only going by what they were when I reserved them.

I was surprised to see the price hike -- the first time we booked a cabana, in late 2011, it was $150. The prices have been steadily climbing.

Supply and demand. :)

We had a OTW last time when there was only 4 of us and enjoyed having the cabana.

This cruise there may be 7-8 of us. We would need 2 cabanas and the other couple of people don't want to spend the money.

We only stayed at the cabana so did not see the other places while at this port. We have to have shade.

Is there shade where the other lounge chairs are?

Edited by phabric

I was surprised to see the price hike -- the first time we booked a cabana, in late 2011, it was $150. The prices have been steadily climbing.

Supply and demand. :)

I totally agree. Yes I remember the first time we booked a cabana too, Jan 2012 on Allure of the Seas cruise. Prices most certainly have increased. But like Bugsy posted, it does make for the best in Labadee. At least in my humble opinion. :D

We will be on the March 28 Indy cruise. Unfortunately 2 ships will be in the day we are there. The Cabanas currently say "Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard" does that mean they are sold out or not released yet?

We will be on the March 28 Indy cruise. Unfortunately 2 ships will be in the day we are there. The Cabanas currently say "Online reservations are not available. Please check onboard" does that mean they are sold out or not released yet?

They are probably sold out but I would contact the concierge and be put on a wait list for one. My friend Anne did that on her last cruise and she was given one at Barefoot Beach :)

She'll come on here and explain how it worked.

Edited by Bugsy4271

Good Morning, are you in a suite or regular cabin? If you're in a suite, you can email the Concierge about a month out from your cruise to request to reserve a cabana for you. If you're not in a suite, unfortunately, you will have to wait until you board to go to the Excursion Desk to inquire and put your name on a waiting list.

We were recently in a suite on our EOS cruise this past July/August. I emailed the Concierge about a month before our cruise to reserve our cabana. He emailed me almost immediately with response that we were booked in an over the water cabana. Good luck!

Hi Chris,

Thanks for all the work and pics.

This may be redundant so I apologize. How do we get assigned our booked beach cabana ? Is it done

when we booked, on the ship, or do we get assigned one when we get to the beach ? Can we request a certain

one ? If so, do you have a recommendation of which one ?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-T800 using Forums mobile app

Hi Chris,

This may be redundant so I apologize. How do we get assigned our booked beach cabana ? Is it done

when we booked, on the ship, or do we get assigned one when we get to the beach ? Can we request a certain

Thanks

I have the same question. we are in an regular cabin.

Hi Chris,

Thanks

Hi Bob, Your cabana assignment is done by the concierge if you are booked in a suite. If you are at Nellie's, it's assigned by the Excursion desk and I believe you can request where you would like to be. They should show you a map of where all the cabanas are located.

As far as recommendations, any beach cabana is great. I don't think there's a best location. I hope I answered all your questions. Anne

Would love an interpretation from someone who has been able to book a cabana in the past. I am currently booked on a cruise in Dec of 15 (I know, way too far out, but I've wanted to cruise the Oasis since it was built and prices finally came into my budget). When I go to the shore excursion planner it only shows 2 items for Labadee, none of which are the cabanas. Is it too far out still? That's fine, just want an idea if a. you can't book them online anymore, b. they aren't open for booking yet, or c. they are all sold out.

Thanks!

Would love an interpretation from someone who has been able to book a cabana in the past. I am currently booked on a cruise in Dec of 15 (I know, way too far out, but I've wanted to cruise the Oasis since it was built and prices finally came into my budget). When I go to the shore excursion planner it only shows 2 items for Labadee, none of which are the cabanas. Is it too far out still? That's fine, just want an idea if a. you can't book them online anymore, b. they aren't open for booking yet, or c. they are all sold out.

Thanks!

I would say it's too far out but definitely check every few weeks.... They could become available at any time.

Yes it's good to keep checking. I'm in a GS for my Oasis cruise in a week. I have a cabana booked for Nellie's beach. When I get confirmation of my cabana on BB I will cancel my one at Nellie's. I plan to let those on my roll call know I'm canceling so they can try to snag it. :)

Good Morning, are you in a suite or regular cabin? If you're in a suite, you can email the Concierge about a month out from your cruise to request to reserve a cabana for you. If you're not in a suite, unfortunately, you will have to wait until you board to go to the Excursion Desk to inquire and put your name on a waiting list.

We were recently in a suite on our EOS cruise this past July/August. I emailed the Concierge about a month before our cruise to reserve our cabana. He emailed me almost immediately with response that we were booked in an over the water cabana. Good luck!

I've emailed the concierge(s) 3 times in the last 2 weeks about reserving one for our upcoming Oasis cruise (we are in a CL suite) and still no response :confused:

I've emailed the concierge(s) 3 times in the last 2 weeks about reserving one for our upcoming Oasis cruise (we are in a CL suite) and still no response :confused:

I've heard this from a couple other folks as well.

I wonder whether that email is even working, as I haven't even received the typical pre cruise concierge email for our back to back sailing in less than 2 weeks.

I suspect we're going to be fighting for the cabanas once on board [emoji15]

Edited by PA Schooners

I've heard this from a couple other folks as well.

I wonder whether that email is even working, as I haven't even received the typical pre cruise concierge email for our back to back sailing in less than 2 weeks.

I suspect we're going to be fighting for the cabanas once on board [emoji15]

That's not very comforting. LOL I won't be very happy if no one responds to me and I'm not able to get a Cabana. I've been trying to book one online for the past 9 months without any luck. When I called to inquire RCCL assured me the concierge would be in touch at least 2 weeks prior to ask about anything extra we needed. :rolleyes:

Please keep me posted if you hear anything prior to your cruise. :)

This is a very informative thread and I love the pictures!

I'll be sailing in a GS on Liberty of the Seas 3/9/15. I'll be traveling with my daughter and her friend; both are 21 and will be on spring break from college. Would love a cabana for the day on BB.

I'm a little concerned with it begin spring break that they may fill up. Do you think if I contact the concierge in early February we'll have a pretty good chance?