Wang Wangs ?

Mr and Mrs CIQ

I tried in several bars, but got the same response. No wang wang for me. Ocean bartender stated that it was a new policy stemming from someone passing out after drinking one.

My mom fell out of bed after having three ( or more :confused:) , she rolled right out. She gave herself a black eye in the process. A little creative makeup work and she was good to go. We promise we didn't sue or complain to anyone. In fact we have had a lot of good natured ribbing with her about it during the rest of the cruise, crew included. She said she is sticking to wine on our next cruise.

This really makes me sad if HAL is Wang Wangless now, I was planning on taunting her with it. " You know you want it, you know you love it, you said you weren't having it, lookie lookie at mine" .

The best DAM drink ever:D

Not so! :D (taste is so variable)

I find it surprising that nobody would make it even if it isn't on the cocktail menu anymore. The South Seas Aviation has also been off the menu but on our 2013 cruise on the Eurodam they were happy to make it in the Crow's Nest.

If "someone fell down" was the reason they don't make Wang Wangs anymore they should also cease making Long Island Ice Teas.

I find it surprising that nobody would make it even if it isn't on the cocktail menu anymore. The South Seas Aviation has also been off the menu but on our 2013 cruise on the Eurodam they were happy to make it in the Crow's Nest.

If "someone fell down" was the reason they don't make Wang Wangs anymore they should also cease making Long Island Ice Teas.

And stop offering drink packages.

It isn't the drink, it is the drinker.

What exactly is in a Wang Wang?

Wang Wang

1/4 oz Vodka

1/4 oz Gin

1/4 oz White Rum

1/4 oz Scotch

1/4 oz Bourbon

1/4 oz Tequila

1/4 Triple Sec

1/4 oz Brandy

Top it off with Pineapple and Orange Juice. Add a splash of Grenadine and let the games begin! :D

Exactly. I " feel" beer more for some reason. Maybe beer should be banned.

I finally tried one on my last cruise and was hooked. Went to happy hour in the Crow's Nest every night. I can't believe they would stop making them because of one person. It's the drinker, not the drink.

Who knows what they had before the wang wang. Unless, they might be suing because the bar servers served someone who had had enough to drink and they are blaming it on that. Not fair. Best drink ever.

We were recently on the Volendam and ordered one and got it, with no problem. Frankly I was disappointed in the taste of it. Perhaps my next one will be better. I will let you know as soon as I have the next one later this year.

All in the interest of science, of course:p:):D

Just a one time, limited experiment. I'm more of a pure researcher (bourbon on the rocks,) but I'm willing to take one for the team and get this fruit juice concoction.

Just a one time, limited experiment. I'm more of a pure researcher (bourbon on the rocks,) but I'm willing to take one for the team and get this fruit juice concoction.

Awaiting the results of "The Manhattan Project" too!