Reflection Luminae pictures

gkm

BLU on the Millenium class was created in the same manner. I have not heard of any noise complaints on those ships. I'm sure the partition wall has been created with ample soundproofing so that Luminae will be as quiet, or boisterous as the patrons within make it. The room looks lovely but I did have a giggle when I noticed that they seem to have reused the MDR chairs rather than an all new chair.

They opened the Suite Dining Room early and before they got the new chairs and tables. They will have an official opening in April on each ship that will be finished. We did not notice any noise. Completely separate from MDR with the exception of the door that allows waiters, etc., to enter from the MDR which they go through from the kitchen.

Where do people get their info from? LOL

The view in Blu is spectacular and the area has a light airy feeling. I don't consider elegance being next to the chatter of the adjacent MDR. Each has its own special qualities.

Have you experienced the new Suite MDR?

Why do people make a judgment before they actually experience something? Pictures can be very deceiving. Even with the ole tables and chairs the new Suite DR was elegant. Did you see it or use it? Wait until it is finished.

Why do people make a judgment before they actually experience something? Pictures can be very deceiving. Even with the ole tables and chairs the new Suite DR was elegant. Did you see it or use it? Wait until it is finished.

:rolleyes:

bad_idea.jpg

A friend of mine recently returned from the Reflection and asked for a little help posting pictures. So here you go. Part 1

Thanks so much for posting these, Garry! And to your friend for taking them. :)

I think Luminae looks awesome. Can't wait until May!!! :D

Edited by C-Dragons

I think the MDR is elegant and never had any complains about the carpet or the chairs...Looking forward to July @ the Equinox!!!

If they are serving the same food, what's the big deal? The MDR is also an elegant setting

Standard practice - soft launches to test how all or part of a new concept works. Far better the waiters try out the new venue, new routes to the galley etc with a familiar menu before the launch of the full products.

Restaurants on land can use different methods to have practice runs, it's far harder at sea.

What is it about so many of these posts - is it jealousy that some people will be eating elsewhere or that if you are in Blu and enjoyed feeling superior in there you are now going to have the same lovely food but lose that "status"

Anyone can eat in the suite dining room - just book a suite

Anyone can eat in Bku - just book an Aqua class room or suite

Anyone can eat in the MDR..........

I think the MDR is elegant and never had any complains about the carpet or the chairs...Looking forward to July @ the Equinox!!!

I agree with you. My only point was people always voice opinions without any knowledge or experience of what the change is.

I have a few pics from our dinners in Luminae last week! My apologies, first, for the quality. I'm no professional at photography, and interiors are tough to capture! Also, for my husband with his mouth full. Sorry, Tom!

wwadfXXCaQQQ6OQ

7DKYh3Xo7F3q1JQ

e8IbaERvh3wrijO

28XzFpNNE0erV0E

Here are my pics from Luminae. I thought it was the most beautiful and elegant restaurant on board. And brown tones are my favorite color!

Good start. ;) Can you try to upload the rest?

I was not judging against or stating that the room was in any way inelegant. On the contrary I find it an extremely well designed space, even with the MDR furniture being used. I was not aware that the use of the current furnishings was temporary. I just chuckled when I saw the existing furnishings reused as everyone had made comment for/against the chairs shown in the publicity renderings. I rather like the MDR chairs on the Solstice Class. I have no doubt that Luminae will provide an excellent experience for all who dine there, just as does BLU, or any of the speciality restaurants.

Good start. ;) Can you try to upload the rest?

I'm having difficulty posting photos, not sure why. I've tried posting as attachments as well as within the reply via Dropbox and Flickr, but it isn't working. I'll keep trying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk