Reflection Luminae pictures

gkm

Many thanks to your friend [for taking the pictures] and the OP [for posting them]. The final photograph gives a much better impression of their being space in Luminae [as we had hoped] than any others I have previously seen. Only 6 weeks to go until we experience the new restaurant on Millennium.

Very brown and very retro. Hope it's a little brighter than it looks. A little disappointed at this stage but will have to wait to see what it looks like when we're on the Eclipse at the end of May.

Looks lovely, looking forward to May so much

As regards the look well for me it's

Food first

Service second

Ambience third

In my pecking order of what matters in relation to restaurants

A friend of mine recently returned from the Reflection and asked for a little help posting pictures. So here you go. Part 1

I wonder how well they will quiet the "roar" of over 1000 pax dining & talking around & below them. what I loved about Cunard's Grills. You were in your own restaurant. On the Qm2 they did up the Britannia club,which is similar to the Celebrity setup. It was nicebut you could still hear the noise from the mdr.

I wonder how well they will quiet the "roar" of over 1000 pax dining & talking around & below them. On the Qm2 they did up the Britannia club,which is similar to the Celebrity setup. It was nicebut you could still hear the noise from the mdr.

I know some folks that dined in Luminae. They report there was no noise at all from anywhere in Luminae.

Blu is a beautiful dining venue. Each has its own uniqueness.

Yes, each has its own uniqueness. However, there is no comparison between the two. Blu is lacking the elegance. JMHO!

Yes, each has its own uniqueness. However, there is no comparison between the two. Blu is lacking the elegance. JMHO!

The view in Blu is spectacular and the area has a light airy feeling. I don't consider elegance being next to the chatter of the adjacent MDR. Each has its own special qualities.

The view in Blu is spectacular and the area has a light airy feeling. I don't consider elegance being next to the chatter of the adjacent MDR. Each has its own special qualities.

BLU on the Millenium class was created in the same manner. I have not heard of any noise complaints on those ships. I'm sure the partition wall has been created with ample soundproofing so that Luminae will be as quiet, or boisterous as the patrons within make it. The room looks lovely but I did have a giggle when I noticed that they seem to have reused the MDR chairs rather than an all new chair.