MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

is there a picture of a "normal" YC1 available? all what I've seen so far include big balconys or a whirlpool on it

I'm on deck 18 first stateroom from midship in YC....

I haven't seen one. I'm in a YC1 on Deck 16 in February and I expect it to be like any other balcony cabin but maybe somewhat nicer furnishings or bath products? Not sure but booked it anyway LOL

I haven't seen one. I'm in a YC1 on Deck 16 in February and I expect it to be like any other balcony cabin but maybe somewhat nicer furnishings or bath products? Not sure but booked it anyway LOL

The square footage should be more than a standard balcony since the inside YC cabins are larger than a standard inside. We're looking forward to it in late January. Hopefully most of the kinks will be out of the crews system by then and if we enjoy it, we can then think about a 2019 or 2020 sailing in the YC after Ocean Cay opens up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

We are on the same cruise, same deck ;)

Hi MarkusToe! Really looking forward to the cruise. Thinking of booking the beach clubs this week or next. I want to make sure we are booked where they limit the number of people since between the Eastern cruises going Western and the already Western cruises, I'm worried it will just be very crowded. Booking where they limit people will most certainly help.

Have you booked anything yet or what are you planning on doing?

I want to make sure we are booked where they limit the number of people since between the Eastern cruises going Western and the already Western cruises, I'm worried it will just be very crowded. Booking where they limit people will most certainly help.

Two places I would recommend that limit the number of attendees are Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and Maya Chan in Costa Maya.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I have done a bit of copy and pasting to see how furniture and fittings will fit into the space of the AFT cabins on a scale plan. I have taken elements from other room layouts and placed them, to scale, as per the deck plans.

A little optimistic with the 4 deck chair and 2 couches.. but.. hey there certainly is enough space for them[emoji6]. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL!! This is just my vision of what could be..

2991ca5f4e9671730f4b077b50975f7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have done a bit of copy and pasting to see how furniture and fittings will fit into the space of the AFT cabins on a scale plan. I have taken elements from other room layouts and placed them, to scale, as per the deck plans.

A little optimistic with the 4 deck chair and 2 couches.. but.. hey there certainly is enough space for them[emoji6]. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL!! This is just my vision of what could be..

That is close to the MSC drawing that was shared with our TA by a MSC rep except the bed and sofa are reversed and there is also only one sofa

We booked a corner Grand Suite (SE3) on deck 13. The MSC agent sent me this picture when I asked him for the layout of the suite. Can anyone confirm the accuracy of this photo??

A similar photo is discussed somewhere deep in this thread. IIRC it's actually a corner suite of another MSC ship, but I have to imagine these corner SE3 grand suites on Seaside will be similar in layout.

8257fc8d459752a5d734d40c3c9fb3ae.jpg

A VERY spacious cabin..

Ps this is NOT an official drawing

I will let you know how close you are on Dec. 1st when I walk into my Aft cabin. I am hoping it will be that spacious. Thanks for going to the trouble to do this so that we can get an idea of the cabin.

Have a great day,

Gerry

I will let you know how close you are on Dec. 1st when I walk into my Aft cabin. I am hoping it will be that spacious. Thanks for going to the trouble to do this so that we can get an idea of the cabin.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Thanks Gerry! I can’t wait for you photos!!!!

We booked a corner Grand Suite (SE3) on deck 13. The MSC agent sent me this picture when I asked him for the layout of the suite. Can anyone confirm the accuracy of this photo??

As also noted by gtalum, that is not the correct photo of the corner GS. The first thing that tells you it's not the right one, is the balcony. The GS cabins do not have such a balcony shape. Second, the shape of the cabin itself as compared to the deck plans is not right. Third, there appears to be three doorways leading to the balcony with one facing forward. Recall the GS cabins have a Porthole window facing forward and not a doorway.

That being said, it would be great if MSC would let us know what the cabins actually look like.

Happy Cruising

The Seaside Aft "Condo" Suites as MSC calls them do not have a wall separating the sleeping area and the living area. It is all in one.

The drawing posted about 10 pages back and the one on the previous page to this is pretty accurate as to what to expect based on a drawing a high ranking MSC official shared with our TA (who promised not to share but was allowed to describe).

The GS picture I believe may be from Meraviglia, as for the Aft Suite layout I am still sceptical about it seeing as MSC and their high ranking official refuse to tell booked customers what the layout will be! What is the BIG Secret ? ... :confused:

Frozone ... I doubt that you will get two sun loungers side by side let along four, but it would be nice ... :cool: there is no mention of Balcony furniture on our paperwork.

I'm curious about the bathroom. My confirmation says it has a shower. Does anyone know if it is a tub like in the drawing above or is it a walk in shower? For the few who has seen the rendering, can you share? Personally, I would rather have the walk in shower.