MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

I'm curious about the bathroom. My confirmation says it has a shower. Does anyone know if it is a tub like in the drawing above or is it a walk in shower? For the few who has seen the rendering, can you share? Personally, I would rather have the walk in shower.

From what I see, it *appears* to be an oversized shower OR an oversized tub. Kelly, what do you think?

That was the color of carpet in my stateroom on my last two cruises on the Divina (Fantastica experience).

Oh No!! That’s hideous.. it not the carpet color just the color MSC use to indicate the Arura cabins. I work directly on a deck plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have done a bit of copy and pasting to see how furniture and fittings will fit into the space of the AFT cabins on a scale plan. I have taken elements from other room layouts and placed them, to scale, as per the deck plans.

I will add a bit to what Kelly said in response to this post. I concur that there appears to be only one sofa. There does not appear to be any furniture against the aft wall. Instead, it appears to be a wall of built-in cabinets of some sort. There are signs of a few opening doors on the aft wall, but I cannot tell if they open to a closet - or something else.

Hi MarkusToe! Really looking forward to the cruise. Thinking of booking the beach clubs this week or next. I want to make sure we are booked where they limit the number of people since between the Eastern cruises going Western and the already Western cruises, I'm worried it will just be very crowded. Booking where they limit people will most certainly help.

Have you booked anything yet or what are you planning on doing?

we normally do not book something in advance, exept special occasions..., just walk outside port and see what is offered

we normally do not book something in advance, exept special occasions..., just walk outside port and see what is offered

Okay, well enjoy! Every day alive is a special occasion, so go ahead and book something nice LOL :D

From the image, the closets are the brown cabinets connected to the bathroom. I was hoping there was a walk in closet somewhere.

What was shared with us there is no walk-in closet in these cabins. They are either on the backside of the bathroom or as Steve mentioned it appears to be a wall of built-in cabinets near the large aft window.

Thanks for sharing the photos! Looks like deck 15 aft suites balcony will be exposed to the bridge above. Just wonder what that will be like, we booked one for May. I'm sure it will be awesome just wondering about people looking on to our balcony. Any thoughts?

I doubt that other than 15 people will not be able to see a great deal, like us on 14 you can always wave at them as they go by. How many will forget and wear skirts ! :confused:

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

HA! Maybe it will be convenient to toss down items not needed at the pool instead of traveling down stairs or elevators to our room. (Just Kidding) I'm not real concerned as we are usually are out and about during our sailings. Just like everyone else it's interesting to try to figure out these aft suites. As long as its bigger than our balcony stateroom on NCL Epic I'll be happy. That was difficult for 4 people even when 2 of us were under 9yrs. Always an adventure to look forward to!

We are booked on Seaside in July. We booked deck 11 aft s2 11210. It looks like it has a different balcony ( larger?) Due to the canbin it is next to with the whirl pool tub on balcony. Any idea if our suite is any larger or if the balcony is bigger? I didn't pick it , it was just given to me and since there weren't many left i wasn't going to be picky😊

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

We are booked on Seaside in July. We booked deck 11 aft s2 11210. It looks like it has a different balcony ( larger?) Due to the canbin it is next to with the whirl pool tub on balcony. Any idea if our suite is any larger or if the balcony is bigger? I didn't pick it , it was just given to me and since there weren't many left i wasn't going to be picky😊

Is your question whether the S2 is larger than a normal balcony cabin? If so, yes it is. I'm also in an S2 (9066) and I checked the dimensions recently and the website said

Surface: 215.28 Square feet

Balcony Size 80.73 Square feet

I don't have the numbers for a normal balcony, but they were less (maybe ~180 and ~40?).

If you do a dummy booking on their site, it will show you the cabin size, I think you have to mouse over the cabin to get the info.