AARP, Verizon & CitiDeals gift cards available!

TerReuv

This is today's corporate thinking. They issue a very limited amount of discounts with out any notifications. Then after you find there are no discounts, you review the site and buy millions of dollars of other offers. OH! ................ for the days of an honest approach. Will try again at 3 am this morning and maybe, just maybe, I will be one of the chosen few.

Check back thru the day and hopefully they will make more available. That seems to be the pattern. Hopefully, I need a couple more for on board...

I bought 2 $100 last month thru AARP. Still need 4 more to pay off B2B. Hope more pop up again.

I just checked Verizon and AARP, both are sold out. They need to release these in batches at different times of the day, they always seem to be sold out by the time those of us on the West coast wake up :mad:

I've gotten up in the middle of the night or just before day to get them. When I'm in the thick of looking for them, I always check in the wee hours. Usually the best time to catch them unfortunately. Sometimes they are available around noon EST. There's just no easy way to get them although when this program first came out they were always available and were the e-cards, which I liked much better.

I just checked Verizon and AARP, both are sold out. They need to release these in batches at different times of the day, they always seem to be sold out by the time those of us on the West coast wake up :mad:

I bought 4-$100 cards from 'aarp' today on the west coast just past midnight, 12:30am. Hope this helps.

The $100 Carnival Cards sell for $90 and ship for 59 cents. Reward points 1000 needed also, but very easy to obtain!

what are the gift cards about? what's the deal with them

thanks

They are Carnival Gift Cards in values of $100. or $500. sold with a 10% discount at AARP and Verizon. You can use them for deposits on your cruise, paying off your cruise, or onboard credit during your cruise. Basically 10% off your cruise depending on how many you are able to buy.

They show up every 15, 16, 17 days or so at random times. I am on the east coast and they have shown up at lunch time several times and this last time in the middle of the night which would be much more convenient for the west coast. I don't know how they could be any more fair as they sale out in about an hour or two. The best thing to do is just watch CC and someone will post when they show up again. This is the only time I have been rewarded to be an insomniac. :D

They are Carnival Gift Cards in values of $100. or $500. sold with a 10% discount at AARP and Verizon. You can use them for deposits on your cruise, paying off your cruise, or onboard credit during your cruise. Basically 10% off your cruise depending on how many you are able to buy.

Wow...that's great. I wish I knew this last week when I booked and paid for my cruise. Oh well! Now I know for next time. Can they be used to pay for my on board purchases on my account?

Also, where on verizon would I find them.

Just got a $500 one on AARP. Insomnia pays off for once. Finished my transaction at 2:34 a.m. Central time. Thanks for posting, Ladyfave, that's what caught my eye and made me go look.

I just joined last week and only had 5400 Pts. Down to only 400 now! Guess I have to get back to clicking in case I catch them again.

Wow...that's great. I wish I knew this last week when I booked and paid for my cruise. Oh well! Now I know for next time. Can they be used to pay for my on board purchases on my account?

Also, where on verizon would I find them.

You can put them on your account after you board the ship.