Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

C&A phone person just confirmed: TOMORROW for C&A members; Friday for general public.

(so stop calling :D)

RCCL's info was wrong.....twice! AK 2017 came out by 7pm today (the 24th) and it was on their regular website. So much for the 25th or C&A members having a 1 day head start. I grabbed to Explorer coastal I wanted with the 30% discount and C&A discount............

Do they go on sale in the USA first? I can't search for Alaskan 2017 cruises - it just says to contact customer services who may be able to help.

I can see the Alaska 2017 cruises on the UK website. Wich website are you using?

Europe is supposed to be loaded sometime next week, I'd like to guess Wednesday or so. Also waiting for Europe :D

Cindy

Aw crap really? I was hoping it was going to be a birthday gift to me to finally see what is avail for 2017. Oh well what's 1 more week right. 😜

As long as everyone at RCI knows that ~~:cool:

RCCL's info was wrong.....twice! AK 2017 came out by 7pm today (the 24th) and it was on their regular website. So much for the 25th or C&A members having a 1 day head start. I grabbed to Explorer coastal I wanted with the 30% discount and C&A discount............

Guess RCI didn't know......so much for loyalty. :(

Wednesday/Thursday at midnight GMT if last night is an indication

I am not getting up in the middle of the night for that. Can't wait to see what other TA's they come up with. I think I could settle for a 14 night on Freedom or Serenade. Or maybe I should just wait and see what is gonna happen with Rhapsody. Don't think the OV's will sell out that fast. :)

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

I am not getting up in the middle of the night for that. Can't wait to see what other TA's they come up with. I think I could settle for a 14 night on Freedom or Serenade. Or maybe I should just wait and see what is gonna happen with Rhapsody. Don't think the OV's will sell out that fast. :)

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Hopefully they will list the itineraries ahead of the actual release.