Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Indy will be San Juan based following her October TA and will start sailing on Southern Caribbean sailings from San Juan from November 18, 2017.

With Indy switching to SJ, any idea which ship will do the 5/5/4 schedule during the winter from PE?

Navigator is now confirmed to be returning to Miami from Southampton and will do the popular 9 night ABC Southern Caribbean sailings for the entire 2017-18 winter season.

You say confirmed, where did you get that from? This is the cruise I am waiting on pins and needles to book. Is there anywhere I can see the dates?

Anyone have the Brilliance Barcelona 12-night itineraries yet for summer 2017?

Looking to book the Med route. Thanks!

The 12 night itineraries have slight variance. Some are Western Med and others Western and Greece.

n

Here is one of the Western

Barcelona

00:00 17:00

2 Nice (Villefranche)

3 Florence & Pisa (Livorno)

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5 Amalfi

6 At Sea

7-8 Venice - Overnight onboard

9 Koper, Slovenia

10 Kotor, Montenegro

11-12 At Sea - 2 days

Barcelona

06:00 00:00

Here is one of the Western/Greece sailings.

Barcelona

2 Cannes, France

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5-6 At Sea - 2 days

7 Athens (Piraeus)

8 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey *

9 Santorini (Thira)

10 At Sea

11 Valletta, Malta

12 At Sea

Barcelona

Not sure the San Juan airport could handle it.....it was a madhouse on Sunday when two smaller ships docked. People waiting in line outside the airport to fly American Airlines.

It will be interesting to see the schedule, and if Indy takes over Sundays from Adventure.

The 12 night itineraries have slight variance. Some are Western Med and others Western and Greece.

n

Here is one of the Western

Barcelona

2 Nice (Villefranche)

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5 Amalfi

6 At Sea

7-8 Venice - Overnight onboard

9 Koper, Slovenia

10 Kotor, Montenegro

11-12 At Sea - 2 days

Barcelona

Here is one of the Western/Greece sailings.

Barcelona

2 Cannes, France

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5-6 At Sea - 2 days

7 Athens (Piraeus)

8 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey *

9 Santorini (Thira)

10 At Sea

11 Valletta, Malta

12 At Sea

Barcelona

Thanks so much! The western is what I'm interested in. Is the * a maybe for Turkey?

Hoping they open Monday!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The Freedom 7 night Barcelona has switched out the ports slightly with Provence (Toulon), Villafrancehe and Livorno.

Barcelona

2 Provence

3 Nice (Villefranche)

4 Florence & Pisa (Livorno)

5 Rome (Civitavecchia)

6 Capri, Naples

7 At Sea

Barcelona

It will be interesting to see the schedule, and if Indy takes over Sundays from Adventure.

Does it look like Indy is going to be doing the typical Southern itineraries (which is fine with me) or does it look like there may be some new itineraries coming?

Does it look like Indy is going to be doing the typical Southern itineraries (which is fine with me) or does it look like there may be some new itineraries coming?

Hoping for new itineraries, maybe some longer Southwern Caribbean itineraries.

Hoping for new itineraries, maybe some longer Southwern Caribbean itineraries.

According to my source, Indy is scheduled on the regular 7 night itineraries which are currently offered by Addventure.

Maybe Adventure and Indy get swapped, Adventure to sail the short runs from FLL, and Indy to fit in on the San Juan sailings.

The second ship sailing from San Juan is Jewel of the Seas, according to the same source I use.

Any guesses on Rhapsody? Her TA to Europe in April 2017 has been cancelled some weeks ago. :confused:

According to my source, Indy is scheduled on the regular 7 night itineraries which are currently offered by Addventure.

Maybe Adventure and Indy get swapped, Adventure to sail the short runs from FLL, and Indy to fit in on the San Juan sailings.

The second ship sailing from San Juan is Jewel of the Seas, according to the same source I use.

Any guesses on Rhapsody? Her TA to Europe in April 2017 has been cancelled some weeks ago. :confused:

Well, that would be a capacity increase for the Sunday sailings.

Are you SURE the Rhapsody TA has been canceled? Our roll call has been getting conflicting information from Royal. Will she stay in the US?

According to my information and many websites ov several cruise travel agencies and RCCL's webite itself, Rhapsody's TA is shown as "sold out" - so that makes many assume the cruise will be cancelled, or modified at least.

Will she stay in the US?

That's the thing we do not know, and a similar question I have asked before... ;) - but I could imagine she might stay in US.

According to my information and many websites ov several cruise travel agencies and RCCL's webite itself, Rhapsody's TA is shown as "sold out" - so that makes many assume the cruise will be cancelled, or modified at least.

That's the thing we do not know, and a similar question I have asked before... ;) - but I could imagine she might stay in US.

I'll be booking a couple extra TAs for Spring 2017 to be on the safe side......but I hope Royal will give us the lowdown before the TAs are released.