Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

Would anyone have an idea when the itineraries for Asia for summer 2017 and winter 2018 will be released?

Summer 2017 is coming in the next few weeks. If by Winter 2018 you mean December 2018, that won't be until a year from now.

Got the "you've got a 24 hour head start on the masses" e-mail TODAY!.......12 hours after I booked one of the new releases.

Yes, I got mine at about 10am, well after the cruises were loaded and selling on 3rd party travel websites. :rolleyes:

Edited by travelgoddess1

Got the "you've got a 24 hour head start on the masses" e-mail TODAY!.......12 hours after I booked one of the new releases.

Yes, I got mine at about 10am, well after the cruises were loaded and selling on 3rd party travel websites. :rolleyes:

Yes--very disappointing that the 24 hr advance notice was actually a 12 hour late notice. Oh well. They did not release the itinerary I was looking for [HI].

So I will play the waiting game until mid March.

I just looked at my C&A profile to see if there was someplace where you can indicate whether or not you want to receive email messages, since I haven't received any. Couldn't find anywhere to turn this on or off, but did find in the Cruising Preferences section where you can check future destination preferences. Mine only had West Indies/Caribbean checked. This is giving their IT Dept more credit than they probably deserve, but maybe their mass emails are based on this selection?? I tried also checking Europe to see if I might get notified next week.

Itinerary for Independence Of The Seas 29 june 2017

29.06 : Southampton

30.06 : At sea

01.07 : Skjolden

02.07 : Flåm

03.07 : Olden

04.07 : Ålesund

05.07 : Stavanger

06.07 : At sea

07.07 : Southampton

I could imagine the website Frode is referring to - a UK, snowy website which releases some of the itineraries earlier.

What is already known for Europe:

-Indy/Navi from Southampton

-Freedom from Barcelona (7 night runs)

-Jewel from Civitavecchia

-Brilliance from Barcelona (12 night runs)

-Legend from Venice (7 night runs)

Still missing: Serenade (most likely Copenhagen and Stockholm), Vision (from Amsterdam and Stockholm most likely), Rhapsody (longer runs from Venice, or abandoning Europe???)

Navigator is now confirmed to be returning to Miami from Southampton and will do the popular 9 night ABC Southern Caribbean sailings for the entire 2017-18 winter season.

Interesting, and nice to have another option for the Southern Caribbean without having to fly to San Juan.