Deployment 2017/18 - first guesses and implications

The 12 night itineraries have slight variance. Some are Western Med and others Western and Greece.

n

Here is one of the Western

Barcelona

00:00 17:00

2 Nice (Villefranche)

3 Florence & Pisa (Livorno)

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5 Amalfi

6 At Sea

7-8 Venice - Overnight onboard

9 Koper, Slovenia

10 Kotor, Montenegro

11-12 At Sea - 2 days

Barcelona

06:00 00:00

Here is one of the Western/Greece sailings.

Barcelona

00:00 17:00

2 Cannes, France

3 Florence & Pisa (Livorno)

4 Rome (Civitavecchia)

5-6 At Sea - 2 days

7 Athens (Piraeus)

8 Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey *

9 Santorini (Thira)

10 At Sea

11 Valletta, Malta

12 At Sea

Barcelona

06:00 00:00

Do you possibly know the dates of the Brilliance May, Sept & Oct 2017 sailings? Thanks for the itinerary info!

I can see Indy TA from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale on 29th Oct with a stop in San Juan. Asterix next to San Juan - no idea what that means.

Then 2 days gap. And then sailings Southern Caribbean from St Juan starting on 18th Nov (9 nights)

This is amazing info! Thanks! That helped me decide what my 2017 cruising schedule will be ... sticking with my Adventure sailing in Feb and then gonna try and get on the first Independence sailing in November :D

It is unclear if Jewel will remain at San Juan. She currently has a TA sailing scheduled to San Juan.

Jewel does have port bookings at St. Maarten, but is not on a regular pattern.

She appears about once a month on the port schedule at St. Maarten.

Thanks MADflyer. I'll be disappointed if there is NO Radiance Class ship out of San Juan. However, my last two cruises out of San Juan have been on Jewel, so maybe it is time for a change. At this point, I can't afford to venture beyond the Caribbean and love port-intensive cruises, so the southern itineraries tend to pull me in. I'm hoping for some new itineraries, including some of the less visited ports like Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts, etc. It seems like every ship out of San Juan touches Barbados, which to be honest is not a port I have a huge desire to see AGAIN! I kind of view it as the Cozumel of the South!!

Do you possibly know the dates of the Brilliance May, Sept & Oct 2017 sailings? Thanks for the itinerary info!

MED on 1st and 25th of May. Aug. 29th, Sept. 22nd and October 16th.

MED/Greek Isles on May 13th. Sept. 10th and October 4th and 28th.

Thanks MADflyer. I'll be disappointed if there is NO Radiance Class ship out of San Juan. However, my last two cruises out of San Juan have been on Jewel, so maybe it is time for a change. At this point, I can't afford to venture beyond the Caribbean and love port-intensive cruises, so the southern itineraries tend to pull me in. I'm hoping for some new itineraries, including some of the less visited ports like Dominica, Grenada, St. Kitts, etc. It seems like every ship out of San Juan touches Barbados, which to be honest is not a port I have a huge desire to see AGAIN! I kind of view it as the Cozumel of the South!!

St. Kitts is certainly included on both the Adventure and Indy sailings. Potential Jewel sailings have not been released.

The news of 3 ships at San Juan would not surprise me if you think that they no longer offer the Colon, Panama ABC island sailings and the ships seem to all be offering some good B2B cruise potential.

-Brilliance otS: Apr 17 - May 01, 13 nights Tampa - Barcelona

-Freedom otS: Apr 23 - May 07, 14 nights Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona

-Jewel otS: Apr 23 - May 06, 13 nights San Juan - Civitavecchia (Rome)

-Navigator otS: Apr 29 - May 12, 13 nights Miami - Southampton

For Indy there's currently no TA listed yet. And Rhapsody's spring TA is currently shown as sold out nearly everywhere.

Currently booked on Rhapsody, keeping my options open, which could be Freedom or Serenade :). Something out of Florida, so I can do some outlet shopping prior to the cruise. Thanks for posting

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

I can see Indy TA from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale on 29th Oct with a stop in San Juan. Asterix next to San Juan - no idea what that means.

Then 2 days gap. And then sailings Southern Caribbean from St Juan starting on 18th Nov (9 nights)

9 night sailing???? Any guess on which ports that would visit?

9 night sailing???? Any guess on which ports that would visit?

It isn't a 9 night cruise, it is only 7 nights. The place where these are itineraries are shown includes the flight out, 1 night pre-cruise stay, 7 night cruise and the overnight flight back to the UK = 9 nights

7 nights visiting St Thomas, St Kitts, Antigua, St Lucia and Barbados.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

I think the list posted is probably pretty close to what it will look like when the deployments are released in the spring.

My only HOPE is that Bayonne, NJ will get some other ships for short stints to help fill in the busiest parts of the season and give cruisers in the northeast some choice other than just Quantum Class. I have traveled on Quantum of the Seas, and have 2 booked on Anthem, but don't think I will book another cruise on a quantum class ship. I'd love to see Freedom come to do some cruises from Bayonne over summer 2017 in addition to the Anthem schedule or maybe, another Voyager Class ship (we miss Explorer!) from the area for summer months.

I like the convenience of Bayonne, for us, no flying is involved. However, for our summer 2017, it may be another line or a flight to another port if we only have Anthem cruising from the northeast.

Just what I'd like to see in the deployment schedule for 2017/18.

We agree we will never sail on a Quantum class ship.:mad:

Any 10 night Mediterranean itineraries from Venice?! There were a couple this year with interesting stops - santorini, Croatia etc.

There are a couple of longer sailings on Jewel out of Rome. The Legend sailings from Venice and the Jewel sailings from Rome are set up for good B2B opportunities for longer sailings. The 7 night cruises alternate port destinations.

Vision sailings are not out yet, but port schedules indicate that Vision will have first a sailing from Venice to Barcelona in the MED. Vision will then have a repositioning sailing from Barcelona to Amsterdam.

Vision does re-enter the MED on the 11th of September at Gibraltar and seems to be doing a mini-MED season prior to maybe heading to Dubai in late November. These might include longer sailings.

Legend leaves Venice at the end of September for the return to Australia. She arrives in Australia in November via Dubai and Singapore.

Edited by MADflyer

Any 10 night Mediterranean itineraries from Venice?! There were a couple this year with interesting stops - santorini, Croatia etc.

Nothing officially announced yet, but some ships for Europe 2017 are still missing.

I would count on Rhapsody, if she returns to Europe in 2017, or Vision for the fall season after her Northern Europe season from Amsterdam and Copenhagen.

After reviewing the past couple of pages I see that Explorer is now out for AK bookings.

Anyone know when the Seattle - Sydney itin will be out for 2017?? Patiently waiting.

I've seen no separate list for transpacifics.

It isn't a 9 night cruise, it is only 7 nights. The place where these are itineraries are shown includes the flight out, 1 night pre-cruise stay, 7 night cruise and the overnight flight back to the UK = 9 nights

Same ports as celebrity summit?

Are you on the Eskimo House site??

There are currently 8 ships doing summer 2016 Europe itineraries. The Eskimo site shows 4 for summer 2017-- assuming it's not an exhaustive list.

They are currently showing Legend out of Venice, Jewel out of Rome, Freedom and Brilliance out of Barcelona along with Indy and Navigator out of Southampton. That is a current 6 ships deployed.

Vision sailings out of Venice, Barcelona, Amsterdam and the Baltic should be announced soon. Serenade out of Copenhagen should be out soon as well.

While the Rhapsody bookings around the MED have been made for months, it is unclear if they will keep the Barcelona, Rome, Palma circle western MED cruises as well. If they keep Rhapsody in Europe that would bring a total of 9 ships for summer 2017.