2017/2018 Deployment Thread & Opening Schedule

Andy

Yeah, I use one too to get the extra OBC, but only after I've secured my cabin/price. Additionally, I use one that doesn't charge a fee to cancel for any reason.

Isn't that the only reason to use a TA???;)

So has anyone been able to just book online on opening day, or is it by phone only?

I have not received a notice for tomorrow's opening, but did receive one for the last date.

Isn't that the only reason to use a TA???;)

That is one reason, yes. Another is access to group pricing, which has saved us literally thousands and thousands of dollars on cruise fares. Would never in a blue moon book direct with a cruise company.

whoa.....prices are ridiculous on TA's...... CS up 5 Grand on a sailing that is 3 days shorter than this years with 3 less ports.... UGH.....

hope they fill those slots...won't be with us......... we sailed Princess for the first time last month.... looking at all other lines now....

We love the Celebrity product but not enough to break the bank....

whoa.....prices are ridiculous on TA's...... CS up 5 Grand on a sailing that is 3 days shorter than this years with 3 less ports.... UGH.....

hope they fill those slots...won't be with us......... we sailed Princess for the first time last month.... looking at all other lines now....

How did you find Princess compared to Celebrity or Royal Caribbean? Looking to book my first with them soon.

Now add 30% exchange and welcome to my world :eek: not happening at these prices. As you said itineraries are shorter and more expensive.

so we like transatlantics and will most likely keep doing them maybe not all the time on celebrity will depend on the cost but today there is some weird pricing going on We normally select sv but have just booked c1 which is less expensive than sv/c2 or c3 :)

Edited by gordylad

so we like transatlantics and will most likely keep doing them maybe not all the time on celebrity will depend on the cost but today there is some weird pricing going on We normally select sv but have just booked c1 which is less expensive that sv/c2 or c3 :)

WOW, I noticed that too. We normally book AQ, but the C1 was $800 less on Reflection, and over $1,100 less on Equinox, so went with the C1 -- surprised it was less than the C2 or C3.

Hopefully prices will drop once they figure out folks heading to other cruise lines.