New tamarind menu

cruz chic

Thx a million. Just sent you 4 emails. Hopefully they are readable.

Here you go - Courtesy of Cruz Chic: The brand spakin' new Tamarind menu. You can click each of the images to view a larger version.

Tamarind-New-01-sm.jpg

Tamarind-New-02-sm.jpg

Tamarind-New-03-sm.jpg

Tamarind-New-04-sm.jpg

Thanks POA1 and cruz chic! Much appreciated.

Thank Cruz Chic. She's the one that took the time to take the photos. :) Maybe you can credit me with an assist.

I'm interested to see what she thinks of the new menu. I think Krazy Kruizers is on the Eurodam, and she's a Tamarind fan. It'll be good to get feedback from some trusted sources.

Thank Cruz Chic. She's the one that took the time to take the photos. :) Maybe you can credit me with an assist.

I'm interested to see what she thinks of the new menu. I think Krazy Kruizers is on the Eurodam, and she's a Tamarind fan. It'll be good to get feedback from some trusted sources.

I tried the lobster and I'm not a fan. It was mushy and salty. I didn't mention it to them. I'm going to have to try those doughnuts tonight to take one for the team :D;). I tried the chicken and rice soup. It was a bit bland. I'm going to have to start wearing yoga pants for dinner. My pants have all shrunk from the salt air.

Edited by cruz chic

I tried the lobster and I'm not a fan. It was mushy and salty. I didn't mention it to them. I'm going to have to try those doughnuts tonight to take one for the team :D;). I tried the chicken and rice soup. It was a bit bland. I'm going to have to start wearing yoga pants for dinner. My pants have all shrunk from the salt air.

I'm sorry you didn't like the lobster, I enjoyed it.

I have been waffling between Noordam and Nieuw Amsterdam for Alaska next year. I think the Tamarind menu just made my decision! :)

I did the same - I switched my Panama Canal cruise on the Westerdam to the NA - so I can eat in the Tamarind.

I agree. There has to be space that, while not vacant, is non-revenue-producing. Or excruciatingly low-revenue-producing (e.g., Mirabelle....) that could be re purposed ;)

As do I. I'm so happy to see they included it on the Koningsdam! Can't wait. :)

I agree. There has to be space that, while not vacant, is non-revenue-producing. Or excruciatingly low-revenue-producing (e.g., Mirabelle....) that could be re purposed ;)

Galley space is the biggest issue from what I understand.