Places to Stay & Park in Baltimore ??

atthebuzzer

Not sure about the parking, but we've stayed in the Renaissance Downtown. It's real close to a mall in the inner harbor. So, you're not limited to the hotel restaurants. We're not worried about parking, because we fly.

Edited by knittinggirl

Best Western on O'Donnell St. has a park and cruise package for $129 - parking for duration of cruise, breakfast and round trip shuttle. We used it several years ago and were happy with it and will be using it again in January.

Best Western on O'Donnell St. has a park and cruise package for $129 - parking for duration of cruise, breakfast and round trip shuttle. We used it several years ago and were happy with it and will be using it again in January.

I've that booked but have read some bad reports on the home port page now looking for something else

That a particular Best Western is ANYTHING but "Best"...the last time we were there, the tub was filthy... and even when they sent someone to clean it, it was still covered with scum....I ended up cleaning it myself, with shampoo!

We are cruising in March and looking for places that offer Stay & Park near the Baltimore terminal.

Any info where you have stayed or would recommend would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I would suggest the hotels around BWI airport on West Nursery Road - we have used Wingate by Wyndham - they have a stay and cruise package that includes 10 nights of parking (you can pay for extra days if it's a longer cruise). They operate a shuttle to and from the cruise port and it's about a 15 or 20 minute ride depending on traffic. Lastly, they have a hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage etc.

I believe several other hotels have similar packages - just google stay and cruise Baltimore.

There are also a number of chain restaurants within walking distance (Chilis, Ruby Tuesdays, Cracker Barrel, etc). The Marriott also has a Sports Bar and a couple of restaurants.

Lastly, for a nice seafood meal, I would recommend Snyder's of Linthicum which is about a 3 mile drive.

Best western Elkridge- beautiful hotel. Package deals!!! www trinity reservations. Com.

Last cruise we had about 8 couples from cruise critic. We had a get together the night before. There is s decent restaurant there too.

Trinity is a small family run business. Questions personally answered quickly!

Worth a look :)

Edited by mapleleafvoyage

That a particular Best Western is ANYTHING but "Best"...the last time we were there, the tub was filthy... and even when they sent someone to clean it, it was still covered with scum....I ended up cleaning it myself, with shampoo!

You forgot to mention the truck stop across the street

The truck wash on the property

Oh and the police cameras mounted on light poles just up the street from the hotel

I booked the Hampton Inn BWI with their Park, Sleep & Cruise package for October 2016. I'll be getting the package free with my HHonors points.

We are planning to go to Medieval Times the night before for my son. The hotel is not too far from there, so it's a good location for the restaurant and also the port (its in the middle of the 2).

http://www.hamptoninnbwiairport.com/a-park-sleep-and-cruise-transportation-package/

Edited by DaveyT

We stayed at the Best Western on O'Donnell Street last May and are booked again for this April. OUr room was clean and on the top floor. We were able to watch the ship return in the morning. The breakfast was good and we used the Dining Room for dinner the night we stayed. Our car was fine there and the shuttle was fantastic. We were on the first shuttle to and from the ship and it was "free". If you are just looking for the convenience of a place to park your car and your body for the night with a little food to hold you over till you get aboard ship I recommend BW O'Donnell Street.

I booked the Hampton Inn BWI with their Park, Sleep & Cruise package for October 2016. I'll be getting the package free with my HHonors points.

We are planning to go to Medieval Times the night before for my son. The hotel is not too far from there, so it's a good location for the restaurant and also the port (its in the middle of the 2).

http://www.hamptoninnbwiairport.com/a-park-sleep-and-cruise-transportation-package/

I didn't think this was possible. Park & Cruise packages are supposedly not able to be purchased w/ HH points is what I was told by the HH people on their direct line. Can you confirm?

Called the Hampton Inn BWI today and they no longer offer the Park, Sleep and Cruise package. It is still available to book online (not updated) but they say they do not do it anymore. I now have booked the Wyndham BWI with their cruise package.

I didn't think this was possible. Park & Cruise packages are supposedly not able to be purchased w/ HH points is what I was told by the HH people on their direct line. Can you confirm?

I had to cancel my reservation due to the Hampton Inn not offering the Park & Cruise package anymore there. Good thing I called them to confirm. The package is still offered online, but it shouldn't be since they no longer shuttle to the port.

I still don't know though if you could book a package with points or not. I know it let me do it online when I tried this one, but if you heard from Hilton that you couldn't, then I believe you.

I had to cancel my reservation due to the Hampton Inn not offering the Park & Cruise package anymore there. Good thing I called them to confirm. The package is still offered online, but it shouldn't be since they no longer shuttle to the port.

I still don't know though if you could book a package with points or not. I know it let me do it online when I tried this one, but if you heard from Hilton that you couldn't, then I believe you.

If you send me an email about this, I can tell you a work around.