C & A exclusive membership news! New Sailings for 2017!

slyster

The waiting is finally over. Alaska priced and we were able to get it tonight and with the 30% sale still going. Thanks to CC for the heads up. My TA was getting up early to book it but now he doesn't have to and we got a better rate.

It's all good.:)

Just an FYI. I placed a hold on a 2017 Alaska booking last night because I wasn't sure if the 30% would still be in place today. As it turns out, it's actually cheaper for me to book today because the 30% is still in place and I now get my Diamond balcony discount (C&A discount wasn't an option yesterday). Yay!

did you book cabin 9256 on the Radiance sailing? LOL! June 30th 2017? I called at 5am this morning and they said someone had already taken it LOL!

I got the 30% off and $225 balcony discount too.

I missed it by 5 hours :p That's ok though...we were hoping for an AFT and we got one so I'm happy with it :D

Edited by slyster

You can still transfer the booking to the TA if the TA has some other perk they might offer. You have 60 days to transfer.

Been on the phone with C&A this morning. Royal's transfer tool is broken (I know, you are really surprised right?) so they gave me an email address that I sent the information to. Waiting for them to act on it.

Been on the phone with C&A this morning. Royal's transfer tool is broken (I know, you are really surprised right?) so they gave me an email address that I sent the information to. Waiting for them to act on it.

Do you mind posting the email address (if you don't think they wanted it to be confidential)?

Got this email from RCI today at 12:08PM

As our valued Crown & Anchor® Society member, we're giving you an exclusive 24-hour booking window for our newly released 2017 Alaska Adventures. Explore the Last Frontier on a coastal sailing, or opt for a Cruisetour into Alaska's interior

As our valued Crown & Anchor® Society member, we're giving you an exclusive 24-hour booking window for our newly released 2017 Alaska Adventures. Explore the Last Frontier on a coastal sailing, or opt for a Cruisetour into Alaska's interior

I wonder if anyone has called them just to ask what's up with that??

Exclusive for C and A members, I think NOT!!!!:)

After all these years (about 20) of being a C&A member, I still cannot get on the email list! I have repeatedly checked the box on my profile, and when I am booking cruises, etc. Still, no email like this ever. Maybe I'm not one of the valued members...Thank goodness for Cruise Critic!

Any suggestions for a successful outcome?

After all these years (about 20) of being a C&A member, I still cannot get on the email list! I have repeatedly checked the box on my profile, and when I am booking cruises, etc. Still, no email like this ever. Maybe I'm not one of the valued members...Thank goodness for Cruise Critic!

Any suggestions for a successful outcome?

My next attempt will be to call C&A and tell them I know Patti. I've heard that carries a lot of influence.

Seriously? She said "the transfer tool is broken"?!?!??

58957f57.gif~c200

I got the same email at the same time this morning, after the cruises were for sale on 3rd party travel websites. IMO, it doesn't matter who talks/doesn't talk to whom, which department talks/doesn't talk to which department, when the end result is bad service to the customer. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be laughable, and I say that with as much tactfulness as I can muster up at the moment.

Edited by travelgoddess1

I got the same email at the same time this morning, after the cruises were for sale on 3rd party travel websites. IMO, it doesn't matter who talks/doesn't talk to whom, which department talks/doesn't talk to which department, when the end result is bad service to the customer. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be laughable, and I say that with as much tactfulness as I can muster up at the moment.

RCL is NOT Loyal to their Loyal Customers....:rolleyes::(