Lobster Tails-How many have you ate?

kdziewik

The most I have ever eaten is three. Usually I just go 1 or 2. Someone posted a few years ago a picture of the 8 tails he ate at dinner. He was a young skinny, fit guy.

Now we get to hear everyone chime in about how the lobster tails on cruise ships are awful.

I don't eat them so I am not sure how good/bad they are but my mother and friend who have eaten them in the past claimed how tough they were but said they were absolutely great this past time.

Zero. Ever. In my entire lifetime!! But I have heard that others really enjoy them. Personally I don't eat food that still looks like the original owner! But that is just a strange bugaboo that I have.

Zero. Ever. In my entire lifetime!! But I have heard that others really enjoy them. Personally I don't eat food that still looks like the original owner! But that is just a strange bugaboo that I have.

hahaha! I LOVE "dont eat food that still looks like the original owner"!

I have eaten part of one ONCE. On HAL in Alaska. I'd never had it because it's always so expensive in restaurants I didn't want to risk not liking it (I typically don't like anything that spends most to all of its life in the water - but people assured me it didn't taste "fishy"), so I figured on a cruise where it was included was the time to give it a whirl.

Once the servers FINALLY remembered they were supposed to remove it from the shells, I tried a few bites and then pushed it aside not getting the draw.

No need to waste valuable calories on something I'm not interested in. So back to my "if it spends most to all of its life in the water it doesn't cross my lips" philosophy.