Bidding for Haven/Upgrades

leeker13

And you now get free access to the thermal suite which costs $199.00 pp :):):):)

You beat me to it, lol! I wonder if this is the case. I already have the spa access pas purchased for myself and the second in my cabin is my minor DS, so he can't have access under any scenario.

You beat me to it, lol! I wonder if this is the case. I already have the spa access pas purchased for myself and the second in my cabin is my minor DS, so he can't have access under any scenario.

Congrats on the great score! Those balconies are in a good location so your DS should enjoy himself....and you will love the Spa:cool:

Interesting that it came down to 4 days before your cruise. I would bet that someone in that cabin upgraded to the Haven which made that wonderful cabin available for you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving cruise:D

Makre sure you call NCL and get a refund on your spa purchase or get the refund onboard. Either way you should call NCL to confirm.

Hi,

I am sailing on the Getaway on November 27, has any one received any answer to their bids for that sailing? I received my email more than a month ago, but I have not received any answer, and the cabins are not moving either.

Hi,

I am sailing on the Getaway on November 27, has any one received any answer to their bids for that sailing? I received my email more than a month ago, but I have not received any answer, and the cabins are not moving either.

I put in a bid 3 weeks ago for the 11/27 Getaway cruise and have heard nothing yet!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And you now get free access to the thermal suite which costs $199.00 pp :):):):)

Make sure you call NCL and get a refund on your spa purchase or get the refund onboard. Either way you should call NCL to confirm.

My friend, who is a TA told me the same, so I called and cancelled my spa pass tonight. That makes my upgrade worth even more, since the effective amount I paid is now just $151pp! So excited. :D

Congrats on the great score! Those balconies are in a good location so your DS should enjoy himself....and you will love the Spa:cool:

Interesting that it came down to 4 days before your cruise. I would bet that someone in that cabin upgraded to the Haven which made that wonderful cabin available for you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving cruise:D

Thank you very much! I thought the same about the Haven upgrade opening this cabin up.

Thank you very much! I thought the same about the Haven upgrade opening this cabin up.

Did you pay a lot for your original room? In the past they have moved me up for free when I had done this my friends got it from balcony to mini for free last march. But you being below a balcony makes it a great deal...

Need advice on upgrading.

Sailing 11/26 on Escape and booked BE GTY but assigned B1 Aft-facing balcony.

I'm not sure if i should bid on and which category as I don't want to lose out out on the big balcony.

H2/H3 with min bid is $750 -3000

H4 ~500 - 2000

H5/H6/H7 ~300 to 1500

Mini-suite ~25 to 200

Need advice on upgrading.

Sailing 11/26 on Escape and booked BE GTY but assigned B1 Aft-facing balcony.

I'm not sure if i should bid on and which category as I don't want to lose out out on the big balcony.

H2/H3 with min bid is $750 -3000

H4 ~500 - 2000

H5/H6/H7 ~300 to 1500

Mini-suite ~25 to 200

Only balconies that are large is H2,H3,H6 mini suite small unless you get M6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the upgrade offer for 12-24 Escape sailing from one out of the 9 cabin group we are going with. The current cabin was an inside cabin.

For a Balcony the range was from $50 - 400 per person. The current difference in the price of the cabins on the NCL site was about $250 pp

For an oceanview, the range was from $25-200pp and the difference was about $190pp on the NCL site.

Any thoughts on the lowest we should bid for either one? Not a necessity for the upgrade but wouldn't mind playing the game.

Just got the upgrade offer for 12-24 Escape sailing from one out of the 9 cabin group we are going with. The current cabin was an inside cabin.

For a Balcony the range was from $50 - 400 per person. The current difference in the price of the cabins on the NCL site was about $250 pp

For an oceanview, the range was from $25-200pp and the difference was about $190pp on the NCL site.

Any thoughts on the lowest we should bid for either one? Not a necessity for the upgrade but wouldn't mind playing the game.

I've seen people post about getting upgraded with the minimum bid. If I get an upgrade offer, that's what I'm going to do. But I'm happy with my current cabin (balcony) so I would not mind not getting it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

Thank you. I think I will stick with the minimum since the people in this cabin don't spend much time in the cabin typically, but they wouldn't mind the upgrade if it was relatively cheap.

I would agree. If there are plenty of OV or Balconies available NCL will be happy to get the minimum to move you up. Have a great cruise!