Royal Princess Midship Staircase Pictures

GoProCruiser

Here's an article with pictures of the new midship staircase on the Royal Princess!

https://scottsingercruises.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/royal-princess-receives-new-midship-staircase/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hope the Regal is next, definitely difficult to maneuver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's an article with pictures of the new midship staircase on the Royal Princess!

https://scottsingercruises.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/royal-princess-receives-new-midship-staircase/

Wow!! Now I can sleep a lot better knowing that the Royal Princess finally has a midship staircase. Oh boy happy happy happy :) :). Let's all start complaining about the Regal Princess now. :eek:

Tony

Wow!! Now I can sleep a lot better knowing that the Royal Princess finally has a midship staircase. Oh boy happy happy happy :) :). Let's all start complaining about the Regal Princess now. :eek:

Tony

You Betcha! There is still the position of the TP holder in the cabin WC! I probably will still walk to either the forward or aft stairs out of habit.

I'm pretty sure the midship staircase is now where people go to share AIBP drinks with cabin mates who don't buy the package... ;)

(...and if I could have worked in a chair hogging joke there, I would have done it!)

Tony

Already being done by some. They are even complaining about the Majestic. Have to stay on the pattern.

Where is the butter?

1st time Princess cruisers here and we just got off the Royal TA on Saturday .. btw.. we loved this ship.

On embarkation they hadn't quite finished the staircase so it was closed for the first few days.

Our cabin was on Emerald deck mid-ship and we used the new stairs many times everyday

once they were open for guests to use.

Depending on where your cabin is situated on the ship can make these stairs very convenient.

I guess for those that are on higher decks front or aft and always use the elevators/lifts,

they just can't understand how easy it is now to go down 1 flight of stairs to Crooners :D

Also the ship had a lot of trouble with the satellite and connections for the TV's and they didn't work some of the time.

Overheard some ladies on the elevator complaining that the ship should have never sailed without the TV's working.:eek::rolleyes:

-

1st time Princess cruisers here and we just got off the Royal TA on Saturday .. btw.. we loved this ship.

On embarkation they hadn't quite finished the staircase so it was closed for the first few days.

Our cabin was on Emerald deck mid-ship and we used the new stairs many times everyday

once they were open for guests to use.

Depending on where your cabin is situated on the ship can make these stairs very convenient.

I guess for those that are on higher decks front or aft and always use the elevators/lifts' date='

they just can't understand how easy it is now to go down 1 flight of stairs to Crooners :D

Also the ship had a lot of trouble with the satellite and connections for the TV's and they didn't work some of the time.

Overheard some ladies on the elevator complaining that the ship should have[b'] never [/b] sailed without the TV's working.:eek::rolleyes:

-

They must have had a rough time without those Love Boat reruns for a few days.:p

Happy to hear about the stairs...especially since we're right next to them on Emerald deck. It's an easy run to dinner each night without having to crowd into the elevator & ride up to 14 & back down again.

Those should have been available as they are already on board and do not rely on a satellite connection to show them.

TV problems were not limited to satellite reception. TV's also had to be rebooted by the technicians.

so no Love Boat reruns :eek:

Wow!! Now I can sleep a lot better knowing that the Royal Princess finally has a midship staircase. Oh boy happy happy happy :) :). Let's all start complaining about the Regal Princess now.

Tony

YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :rolleyes::D:D:D

They must have had a rough time without those Love Boat reruns for a few days.:p

Happy to hear about the stairs...especially since we're right next to them on Emerald deck. It's an easy run to dinner each night without having to crowd into the elevator & ride up to 14 & back down again.

OMG! Your Love Boat rerun comment is hilarious!! [emoji23][emoji23]

So Royal Caribbean new builds are featuring things like the North Star observation capsule, sky-diving simulators & robotic beverage servers.

And Princess is adding midship stairs. Yay Princess! :rolleyes: