Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

This is the way I think they are divided - a slider with the two larger panels and then a smaller window panel for each suite. I have labeled the 11th deck S3's. I'm not sure yet if they can be connected. The aft S1's can be, so hopefully these will be able to be connected as well, if desired. What a large, beautiful balcony you would have if all were connected! :D

enhance

I do have to say that the apparent dividers for the 4 S3's are difficult to figure out. In the picture below, I have pointed out what I think makes sense for dividing them up with the blue arrows (3 windows per suite), but there appears to be some sort of partition marked by the red arrows. If those are partitions, it would make the two center suite balconies smaller, which doesn't make sense. I would go with the first picture divisions until proven otherwise. Maybe we will get more pictures at an angle to tell for sure. :D

enhance

- vtcruising/Travelfor2

The first picture is the correct layout. Each cabin has three glass panels including the sliding door. Two panels are close together and the other slightly to the side.

On your first picture, at exactly were you have the number 11170, in between the 1 and 7 is the pole. The next pole is at were you have 68. Your red lines are correct as to were the dividers will be.

See also attached closeups for another view.

8342298f0198f48f183c6deb90287977.jpg

ba49b20aad653212bf7d549aab6f9dc3.jpg

Note that the S3s don’t have any IV under them, thus no blue panels to hide part of the pole from the balcony down to the floor.

Hope this makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking back again at the photos, does anyone else think that the tables for 2 on the MC are VERY close together. We were thinking of booking this for our 25th anniversary, but not too sure now. Ok if you get great table mates but can be a nightmare if you don't ! Not really a romantic evening sitting on the knees of someone you don't know ....

- vtcruising/Travelfor2

The first picture is the correct layout. Each cabin has three glass panels including the sliding door. Two panels are close together and the other slightly to the side.

On your first picture, at exactly were you have the number 11170, in between the 1 and 7 is the pole. The next pole is at were you have 68. Your red lines are correct as to were the dividers will be.

See also attached closeups for another view.

8342298f0198f48f183c6deb90287977.jpg

ba49b20aad653212bf7d549aab6f9dc3.jpg

Note that the S3s don’t have any IV under them, thus no blue panels to hide part of the pole from the balcony down to the floor.

Hope this makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, thanks! That's what I thought but then after I posted it, those white things looked like balcony dividers and I started to doubt myself - it didn't make sense though! :D

Looking back again at the photos, does anyone else think that the tables for 2 on the MC are VERY close together. We were thinking of booking this for our 25th anniversary, but not too sure now. Ok if you get great table mates but can be a nightmare if you don't ! Not really a romantic evening sitting on the knees of someone you don't know ....

This was set up for the TAs, etc. and they probably packed them in. My guess is that it is not representative of paid guest dining. It is only supposed to hold 76-100 (I have seen 4 different figures). The Dinner on the Edge is billed as exclusive and I am assuming that when it is the Magic Carpet Restaurant parked at Raw on 5 it will be similar to other specialty restaurants as far as space - let's hope! :D

VT, what I find annoying is that Celebrity should have known about walkway in front of 1A etc before booking began. These and davit and lifeboat deck 6 cabins should have been listed as partially obstructed from the beginning. If we could figure this out from simply studying deck plans, they could too. That said, I do like IV cabin, a bit spartan in design but nice connection to ocean and bright. Also love arm chairs and arm on sofa.... DH has bad knees and needs that support to stand.

I hope I won't need to go to Guest Services the first day - my guess is that there will be some unhappiness because people were not warned about some of the things. Hopefully the otherwise beautiful ship will impress people enough to overlook the obstructions.

Lloyd & company - thank you for sharing these photos! I haven't posted, but I've been lurking and checking in every couple days or so. My husband & I along with another couple are booked for June and I can't wait! It looks absolutely beautiful and these photos are really helping my excitement.

Lloyd & company - thank you for sharing these photos! I haven't posted, but I've been lurking and checking in every couple days or so. My husband & I along with another couple are booked for June and I can't wait! It looks absolutely beautiful and these photos are really helping my excitement.

It is getting harder and harder to wait!! :D

I luv it and see you on 12/30

I am glad I booked on day two, I am paying $5500 and they are now $8500 S2 handicap

We are cruising in Jan 2019 and Nov 2019....also very glad we booked early..right now we are priced out,

If you are cruising for New Years Eve it is going to be one posh party!

More likely squirrel!

Jokes aside...it is amazing and takes Celebrity to the next level .Very pleased we are booked!

Okay, now I'm going to think of a squirrel when I see it! :D Hope they aren't serving the poor critter who donated his coat for the reception table.... ;)

Thanks for all these wonderful pictures- the infinite cabins look just stunning - same goes for the bathrooms. The " Desk" destinied for Tuscany looks like a Thomb from the Kapuziner Gruft ( burial place for all the austrian royal family) in Vienna though! The MC set for lunch looks wonderful- with stunning view. I don´t care for the many indoors- inside public rooms- like Martini Bar and the Grand Plaza - thing!