Urgent help!!

msstarr22

My newest suitcase is 12 inches deep. I have always been able to slide my soft side bags under the bed but this is one of the lightweight harder sides. Does anyone know if it will fit? I'd hate to take up closet space if I can put the bags under the bed. Thanks in advance for any assistance.:eek:

Yes it will fit. We have put all of our suitcases under the bed, even the large ones with no problems. My carry on is a 14" high hard sided case and it fit just fine. I fit everything for a week in that plus a carry on tote.

Thank you so much.. I am glad there are still nice people here. I have avoided posting here as a lot of hate mongers hanging about. My last post was blasted to pieces and that was over a year ago.

My newest suitcase is 12 inches deep. I have always been able to slide my soft side bags under the bed but this is one of the lightweight harder sides. Does anyone know if it will fit? I'd hate to take up closet space if I can put the bags under the bed. Thanks in advance for any assistance.:eek:

Shouldn't be a problem we (my family and I) have three suitcases that come up to my hip (I am 5'8) and they are structured case they always fit underneath the beds we get a oceanview room there is always room for the three cases and three adults

On a side note happy cruising four days time!! Have an amazing cruise

In defense of the folks that wondered about stowing the suitcase being "urgent" ... when one sees Urgent in a thread title one normally expects to see something like ...

... I broke my leg and missed the ship in Puerto Limon

or

... I got mugged while shopping in Montego and they got my purse with my Passport, ship's card and credit card.

I don't think it was really meant to sound mean.:eek:

In defense of the folks that wondered about stowing the suitcase being "urgent" ... when one sees Urgent in a thread title one normally expects to see something like ...

... I broke my leg and missed the ship in Puerto Limon

or

... I got mugged while shopping in Montego and they got my purse with my Passport, ship's card and credit card.

I don't think it was really meant to sound mean.:eek:

That's my impression. Thread titles with urgent wording on CC are usually started by people who are currently on a cruise and have an issue.