When will my OBC and drink package show up online

BuckeyeMan

Curious because neither are showing up online for our March 26th cruise. It was booked through a TA if that matters. Just want to make sure that those perks do happen. I think it was the drink package and $150/person OBC. I see passengers names, dining time but no drink package or OBC listed. First cruise with Celebrity so not familiar with how they handle OBC and drink packages as far as managing reservation online.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Edited by BuckeyeMan

My OBC doesn't show up on my Celebrity but the drink package does. I booked with a TA. I have everything listed on an email from the TA that I always print and take with me. Never had a problem yet, but want to be prepared if ever there is one.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

OBC won't show up on-line. The drink package should show up under Order History. As Braveheart11 suggested ask your TA to provide you a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation-Guest Copy.

Lately we have made a couple of new booking and the drink package has shown up under Order History immediately.

OBC never shoes up online before the cruise.

You will see it in your onboard account on the ship.

However, this will also take until the next day after sailing day. Obviously they receive the data ovr night.

We never had problems with OBC but it does not hurt to bring some paper of confirmation just in case.

• 5 months later...
I have three out of four in the Order History. Free tips aren't showing. Will have a print out to show guest services.

The key is to check your account statement TV channel. They bill gratuities daily. If none show up on your account, then you're good to go without having to do anything.

We have 3 bookings, 2 we made directly with Celebrity and then placed with our TA. OBC and drink package show up on these on our Celebrity account reservation. The third we booked from a discount online agency. OBC and drink package do not show up on our Celebrity res, but are on the paperwork we received from the booking agency. I assume everything is in order with this res, just a different setup on the Celebrity side since we didn't book directly with them first. We've done all sorts of bookings with Celebrity and everything was always right once we got to the ship, but we always take documentation just in case. :)

Since they've changed to where you can use OBC in advance it's pretty easy to figure out whether they've posted it to your account or not. No need to wait until you're onboard and look at the TV anymore. Doesn't matter how you booked.

I have a similar situation as some have noted above with a booking made through a TA that included gratuities and some OBC. I see the "gratuities" listed below the dining time as ChucktownSteve described. Thanks for that tip.

I have OBC from both Celebrity and the TA. The OBC from Celebrity shows up online but the OBC from the TA does not. I wanted to get drink packages at the discounted rate pre-cruise. I suppose I could book one now and one once on board to get the biggest discount. I don't have any other plans for the OBC once on board.

If the gratuities are offered through the cruise agent, I do not believe they will show up on the Celebrity site. Instead, they are extra OBC from the TA on your account when you board. Gratuities will come off this daily. For our upcoming cruises in October, the drink package, $300 OBC and internet show up, but not the gratuities or additional $150 from the agent. It is still a good idea to check when you get on board and call the agent if there are any questions before you get underway so the call is free. ;) The one time we had an issue, the OBC was there in a day.

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, coconut telegraph said:

I'm having a little trouble viewing the manage reservation as none of the options show our beverage and ppd gratuities under any option I click on.  Any tips so I can make sure that my reservation shows what we paid for?  

Print off your receipt. It’s so annoying that those booked with the beverage package - either of them - still see the promotions to buy it! And that you have the beverage package never shows up online. 

Edited by Pushka

22 hours ago, Pushka said:

It’s not there in ours. Just the excursions we’ve booked. 

I've just looked at both cruises I have booked.  The one due to go in a few days has had it there for a little while, the one that is due in a year and I haven't even looked at yet as to what we are going to do is totally blank.  Perhaps it only comes up in the last few weeks.