AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

20 minutes ago, teknoge3k said:

You do not need to be an Allstate customer to use the rewards and get gift cards. I have never (nor would I ever) have Allstate, but I definitely reap the benefits of their rewards program to get Carnival gift cards.

The infinite loop you're talking about is easily resolved. Clear any Allstate cookies from your browsers history and try to create an account / login again. Be sure to log out once you're done, otherwise you're back in the loop and have to clear their cookies again. 

Thanks, Teknoge3k. Wish it were that simple.

Been there. Done that. Cleared cookies. Used Incognito/private, tried Chrome, Edge, and Safari. 

This is actually a problem that a couple of relatives are currently experiencing. I’ve been using the DW rewards program for years to get Carnival GCs and also have never been a customer. 

Thanks to this thread, I have accumulated enough points that they can probably buy their GC from my acct 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

I went through many pages to find codes that still work that weren't in that list of about 20. The only two I found (and they are good ones) are:

anniversary5k
ANNIVERSARY10K

Those are AWESOME!! Thanks so much!

Hi, I tried to find the answer before posting, Has anyone from Canada been able to set this up? If so how? When I tried it would not send the signup code to my Canadian cell phone number.           Thanks...

Not from Canada but I am able to do it from Mexico.  I do need to use a VPN to log in and I'm fortunate enough to have friends/family in the states where I can have the cards sent.  You also might have issues on shipping if you don't have that type of contact.  

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 6:39 AM, BoozinCroozin said:

I went through many pages to find codes that still work that weren't in that list of about 20. The only two I found (and they are good ones) are:

anniversary5k
ANNIVERSARY10K

5,000 and 10,000 points, thanks!

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 10:34 PM, Wanna_Cruize said:

So it seems like a while between codes now?

Usually I get one code per week, coming in on Wednesday morning.  But no code this past Wednesday (June 30).

Hello. I am hoping that someone can help me. I signed up for an Allstate profile and then received the message  image.png.45b20ece79aa75404801f14d99fb3b28.png

So I went and downloaded the app, but that is where it is sooooo confusing. There is NOTHING in the app about rewards. If there is then I am not seeing it at all. When I go back to the website I still get the above message.

I haven't received any e-mails from them so I am not sure what I should be getting. It's very frustrating and almost want to give up but I don't want to miss out on the awesome deals. 

Anyone have some advise for me?

4 hours ago, Mandar13077 said:

Hello. I am hoping that someone can help me. I signed up for an Allstate profile and then received the message  image.png.45b20ece79aa75404801f14d99fb3b28.png

So I went and downloaded the app, but that is where it is sooooo confusing. There is NOTHING in the app about rewards. If there is then I am not seeing it at all. When I go back to the website I still get the above message.

I haven't received any e-mails from them so I am not sure what I should be getting. It's very frustrating and almost want to give up but I don't want to miss out on the awesome deals. 

Anyone have some advise for me?

I had the same issue. Here’s the deal... If you are not an Allstate policy holder, the only way to create a Drivewise/rewards account is through the app. From there, you select the option to create a “Drivewise only account”. 

If you created the account from the Allstate website, it creates kind of a “zombie” account, which is absolutely useless. It’s not quite a policy holder account and not quite a drivewise account. Worse yet, it can’t be fixed. If you try to create a new account, they take your phone num and email and match it back to the useless zombie account, making you more frustrated.

The only solution is to call their mobile support number. Keep trying - you’ll eventually get through. They will delete the account on their back-end system, allowing you to recreate it from the app. You’ll be good to go then.

By the way, they call these zombie accounts “Prospect Accounts.” After trying to get a hold of customer support for weeks and dealing with the circular frustration of the website and app, I hereby declare that I would never be a prospective policyholder.

Good luck

FYI since so many folks have graciously provided codes that have helped me stack some bookoo points. If anyone has a Citi credit card, look in your offers for a $250 dollar credit for 1K spend at Carnival.com. You can make a 1K payment (must be a single transaction for 1K or more) and you will get a statement credit for $250. Heck of a deal! You MUST look in your offers and activate it first, then make the 1K or more purchase. Offer good until August 31st or until maximum redemptions have been reached. 

To find offer in your citi mobile app: click Services, then Products & Offers at the bottom of the list. You can then filter the Merchant Offers to Travel to simplify your search.

Edited by cruisingguy007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

FYI since so many folks have graciously provided codes that have helped me stack some bookoo points. If anyone has a Citi credit card, look in your offers for a $250 dollar credit for 1K spend at Carnival.com. You can make a 1K payment (must be a single transaction for 1K or more) and you will get a statement credit for $250. Heck of a deal! You MUST look in your offers and activate it first, then make the 1K or more purchase. Offer good until August 31st or until maximum redemptions have been reached. 

To find offer in your citi mobile app: click Services, then Products & Offers at the bottom of the list. You can then filter the Merchant Offers to Travel to simplify your search.

Is this with a specific Citi card? I am looking in my account and do not see anything that resembles this.

6 minutes ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Is this with a specific Citi card? I am looking in my account and do not see anything that resembles this.

No, been reported to work on business accounts and regular cards. I was able to use it on a regular Citi CC. I don't have any co-branded cards so I'm not sure if those are excluded. 

Edited by cruisingguy007
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisingguy007 said:

No, been reported to work on business accounts and regular cards. I was able to use it on a regular Citi CC. I don't have any co-branded cards so I'm not sure if those are excluded. 

I have Advantage Platinum and I do not have the offer available to me. That is a bummer.