AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

18 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

FYI since so many folks have graciously provided codes that have helped me stack some bookoo points. If anyone has a Citi credit card, look in your offers for a $250 dollar credit for 1K spend at Carnival.com. You can make a 1K payment (must be a single transaction for 1K or more) and you will get a statement credit for $250. Heck of a deal! You MUST look in your offers and activate it first, then make the 1K or more purchase. Offer good until August 31st or until maximum redemptions have been reached. 

To find offer in your citi mobile app: click Services, then Products & Offers at the bottom of the list. You can then filter the Merchant Offers to Travel to simplify your search.

Very nice Cruisingguy!!   I just checked now, and the offer was available on both my Citi Premier and my wife's Citi DoubleCash.  So I should be able to use it twice!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

Drat, I don't have the offer on my Citi DoubleCash card.  But I did find some other offers that I can use.  I didn't even know these offers existed.

Almost all premium cards have them and they change every month or two. Lots of cash back on all kinds of stuff. 

1 hour ago, Calnev1 said:

Very nice Cruisingguy!!   I just checked now, and the offer was available on both my Citi Premier and my wife's Citi DoubleCash.  So I should be able to use it twice!!

Double dipping, nice! Glad to hear it's still active! 

Edited by cruisingguy007

Here is what I had to do to get set up on drivewise and gather rewards. NOTE: I am NOT an Allstate policy holder.

Like others, i signed up on the web and the the website told me to download the mobile app. The mobile app got me nowhere. I called the drivewise support phone and the CSR and myself decided the best way to proceed was to delete the account information I used to create the account. Once this was done I closed out the mobile, opened the app back up, and created a new account via the mobile app. It worked just fine. I still don't know how to enter promo codes via the app but I can loginto the allstate rewards website and enter them there. Hope this helps!

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this whole Allstate Rewards thing.   

How do you know that the gift card discount is 12%?  Is it listed on the rewards page or do you only see it when you put some gift cards in your cart?  Also, has anyone ever see a greater discount than 12% using the Allstate Rewards?

Thanks for any insight. By the way, I am not an Allstate policy holder but did sign up for Drivewise.

1 hour ago, luv2travel32 said:

Hi Everyone,

How do you know that the gift card discount is 12%?  Is it listed on the rewards page or do you only see it when you put some gift cards in your cart?  Also, has anyone ever see a greater discount than 12% using the Allstate Rewards?

Thanks for any insight. By the way, I am not an Allstate policy holder but did sign up for Drivewise.

It's currently 10%.  You will see the discount listed under the gift card you are purchasing.  I believe 12% has been the largest discount for Carnival cards but they did have a 15% discount for Princess on their $100 cards.

7 hours ago, luv2travel32 said:

Hi Everyone,

Someone out here a while back pointed out that if you have the Bank of America customized cash rewards Visa and choose online purchases you will get 3 percent on top of the 10 percent via the rewards program from Bank of America rewards. I have tried this and it did work. 

25 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

Someone out here a while back pointed out that if you have the Bank of America customized cash rewards Visa and choose online purchases you will get 3 percent on top of the 10 percent via the rewards program from Bank of America rewards. I have tried this and it did work. 

I have that card and yes you can but (a better deal) If you have a Discover card, paying with it through paypal will also net you 5% back through Sept. if you activate the paypal/restaurant 5% bonus.  Many gift card places take paypal. 

Edited by cruisingguy007

52 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

I have that card and yes you can but (a better deal) If you have a Discover card, paying with it through paypal will also net you 5% back through Sept. if you activate the paypal/restaurant 5% bonus.  Many gift card places take paypal. 

I don't have Discover but this is good for everyone here to know that! I just logged into Allstate Rewards and couldn't find anything that shows they accept paypal. 

59 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

I don't have Discover but this is good for everyone here to know that! I just logged into Allstate Rewards and couldn't find anything that shows they accept paypal. 

Shucks, thanks for the info/update. I just got the email today about the 5% and hadn't even checked to see if they took paypal.  

5 hours ago, luv2travel32 said:

Just looked at the rewards page and it looks like they have the $500 e-gift cards. 

That e-gift card is new!  Glad to see it's back.  (Now, if only the other denominations would return.....)

Edited by M4Travels

15 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

GETAWAY2K21 for 2K

Thanks Cajun.

Also, Allstate is running a sweepstake with a prize of $1,500 in Carnival gift cards.  50 points per entry, limit 200 entries a day.  Sweepstakes doesnt close until 7/31.   Its a super longshot, but might be worth a gamble for those with tons of points.