AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

1 hour ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

WELCOMEBRANDS - 1500 Points

Looks like Allstate is recycling older codes containing the word "welcome."  None of them are working for me.  Here is a list of other, older codes that also contain the "welcome."  Dont know if any of them are still active, but they might be for folks new to the game.

Welcomeprizes

Welcomeback

Welcome2rewards

Welcome2savings

Welcome2deals

Welcome2offers

welcome2AR

welcome2winning

Welcomecoupons

Welcomebids

Allstatewelcome

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Calnev1 said:

Looks like Allstate is recycling older codes containing the word "welcome."  None of them are working for me.  Here is a list of other, older codes that also contain the "welcome."  Dont know if any of them are still active, but they might be for folks new to the game.

Welcomeprizes

Welcomeback

Welcome2rewards

Welcome2savings

Welcome2deals

Welcome2offers

welcome2AR

welcome2winning

Welcomecoupons

Welcomebids

Allstatewelcome

Ahh, that may be why I'm getting them in my email, I'm a newbie and just signed up a couple of weeks ago. Earned enough so far to get 1300 in gift cards at the 12% discount though! I'll try all these out on my account now. 

1 hour ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

Wow @Calnev1 THANK YOU so much! The system accepted ALL those codes you provided, except for the last one. I have an extra 14,000 points now!

Ha!  Glad they worked for you!  And "welcome" to the game! 

6 hours ago, BoozinCroozin said:

Just found this thread and have 29,800 points now. Only took about 5 minutes to do. Thanks everyone. It will only save me $100 for my upcoming cruise, but that is $100 saves!!!

Welcome to the thread.  Redeem all of the welcome codes recently posted if you have not done so already.

Even factoring in many redemptions, I'm still sitting on over 600,000 points.  It saves 10% normally and 12% now towards Carnival and when available,  10% or 15% on Princess.

• Like 1

FYI, I trolled back through 20 or so pages, looking for any more 'newbie' codes that would still work and found a couple that still worked for me: 

FIRECRACKER21 - 1000 points

1500NEWREWARDS - 1500 points

In looking at it, the first one might be one they are prepping to use for 4th of July, so any other ones that might have been used last year might be coming up, updated to the new year. 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 4:13 AM, skareemw3 said:

can anyone post the link to the site everytime I login in it directs me to the normal website to login and download the app. TIA

It all depends on if you have Allstate or not. For those that do not have Allstate, you normally have to use a different URL to access just the rewards. 

For example:

https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Another thing that seems to be very common throughout this thread is to use an InPrivate or Incognito (depending on your browser) to access the page when you seem to be having issues. 

Hope this helps. 

On 6/23/2021 at 7:13 AM, skareemw3 said:

can anyone post the link to the site everytime I login in it directs me to the normal website to login and download the app. TIA

There seems to be an issue if you are not an Allstate policy holder and you try to sign up for Drivewise/rewards. The account doesn’t get create properly and you are stuck with the redirected webpage indefinitely. The app doesn’t help either - no options for rewards/Drivewise.

Good luck getting through to their customer support line and speaking to someone who can fix it…. I guess I understand that non-customers are not really a priority to them….

2 minutes ago, crooooze said:

There seems to be an issue if you are not an Allstate policy holder and you try to sign up for Drivewise/rewards. The account doesn’t get create properly and you are stuck with the redirected webpage indefinitely. The app doesn’t help either - no options for rewards/Drivewise.

Good luck getting through to their customer support line and speaking to someone who can fix it…. I guess I understand that non-customers are not really a priority to them….

You do not need to be an Allstate customer to use the rewards and get gift cards. I have never (nor would I ever) have Allstate, but I definitely reap the benefits of their rewards program to get Carnival gift cards.

The infinite loop you're talking about is easily resolved. Clear any Allstate cookies from your browsers history and try to create an account / login again. Be sure to log out once you're done, otherwise you're back in the loop and have to clear their cookies again.