AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Just noted this morning that all three denominations for Carnival gift cards are available as e-cards.  

Has there been a limit of the number of cards one can order each time?  Three?  Four?  Five or more?

Michael

To busymonintc,

Open the allstate app at the bottom area on your phone you will see overview and your first name tap on you name and it will take you into another page it will say Services and under that it will say Drivewise and Allstate Rewards you want to tap Allstate Rewards it will take you into myaccountrwd.allstate.com that is where you will put in your User ID and Password  and it will take you to allstaterewards.co you will see a magnifying glass to do a search, you want to go over to the three blue lines and tap on the blue lines and then it will come up looking like this pic and under Charity you can see were it say Enter Promo Code and that were you put in the code.  Hope this helps.

IMG_4865.thumb.PNG.67235f43ed148729cc5005c1587e1c5d.PNG

Edited by teddybeddy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, teddybeddy said:

To busymonintc,

Open the allstate app at the bottom area on your phone you will see overview and your first name tap on you name and it will take you into another page it will say Services and under that it will say Drivewise and Allstate Rewards you want to tap Allstate Rewards it will take you into myaccountrwd.allstate.com that is where you will put in your User ID and Password  and it will take you to allstaterewards.co you will see a magnifying glass to do a search, you want to go over to the three blue lines and tap on the blue lines and then it will come up looking like this pic and under Charity you can see were it say Enter Promo Code and that were you put in the code.  Hope this helps.

Thank you teddybeddy, worked great as you explained.

Edited by twopizz

48 minutes ago, teddybeddy said:

To busymonintc,

It is working for me now; thank you!  Initially the problem I was having was when I would click on allstate rewards the page wouldn't load; I'd just get a blank screen.  I just cleared my browsing data so not sure if that helped?

12 hours ago, grumpyjr88 said:

Is this still available to non allstate customers? I've tried several times to download the drivewise app and sign up and keep getting sent back to a page asking for policy number. I emailed customer support and they were kinda useless. 

The only way that I was able to do this without being an Allstate customer was using this url.

https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, tm_aw_love said:

The only way that I was able to do this without being an Allstate customer was using this url.

https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Thanks but that's not working for me either... Just keeps telling me to download the app and login which I've done several times. Have even uninstalled and reinstalled. Customer service doesn't want to help since I'm not a customer. 💁‍♀️

Edited by grumpyjr88

54 minutes ago, grumpyjr88 said:

Thanks but that's not working for me either... Just keeps telling me to download the app and login which I've done several times. Have even uninstalled and reinstalled. Customer service doesn't want to help since I'm not a customer. 💁‍♀️

The only other suggestion would be to use an InPrivate or Incognito browser window. That seems to be the only other workaround that works consistently for people. Good luck .

• Like 2

Here is what I had to do to get set up on drivewise and gather rewards. NOTE: I am NOT an Allstate policy holder.

Like others, i signed up on the web and the the website told me to download the mobile app. The mobile app got me nowhere. I called the drivewise support phone and the CSR and myself decided the best way to proceed was to delete the account information I used to create the account. Once this was done I closed out the mobile app, opened the app back up, and created a new account via the mobile app. It worked just fine. Hope this helps!

• Like 1