Park Place Roast Beef Sandwiches

CurlyQ132

On the Allure soon and plan to eat roast beef sandwiches on Day 1.

Should we be heading to the Caf? Promenade (deck 5) or Park Caf? (deck 8)?

Park Cafe. If it's too crowded when you get there, try again after staterooms open.

On Allure I tried them and expected "wow" Didn't seem special to me. Fast though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Glad we weren't the only ones. I guess what got me most is I'm not a rare beef kinda guy. But I ate it and like I said it was tasty but not "wow" as you described.

Glad we weren't the only ones. I guess what got me most is I'm not a rare beef kinda guy. But I ate it and like I said it was tasty but not "wow" as you described.

On Oasis they were really rare. In January on Allure the meat was cooked a little longer and i thought they were a lot better.

We sailed on Oasis last October and had these wonderful roast beef sandwiches in Park Place Cafe. We will now be sailing on the Allure in May and are wondering if they have the same sandwiches?

Oh now I am looking forward to these in July!

We had those sandwiches while on Harmony. I know people really rave about them but my wife and I thought they were just ok. Tasty but we couldn't understand all the chatter about them.

Ha, same thing here! When we first did Oasis that's all people were raving about on CC so we tried them.

I still don't get it. I wouldn't even call them tasty.

To each their own!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ha, same thing here! When we first did Oasis that's all people were raving about on CC so we tried them.

To each their own!

I don't get it either and I completely agree with you. When we are on Oasis and Allure I don't even think about getting one now.

To each their own!

Agreed. And they have too much fat.

I like them even though they is way to much fat on the beef.

We didn't try them on our cruise last week. They looked very fatty and more like medium well as there was no pink on the meat.

Do a search for Royal Caribbean?s Kummelweck Sandwich and watch the official RCI video for the history and making of them. Kummelweck refers to the type of roll. We always hit the Park Cafe or Cafe at 270 first upon boarding.

Do a search for Royal Caribbean?s Kummelweck Sandwich and watch the official RCI video for the history and making of them. Kummelweck refers to the type of roll. We always hit the Park Cafe or Cafe at 270 first upon boarding.

Here's the link: https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/video/304/a-sensational-sandwich-royal-caribbeans-kummelweck-tantalizes-guests/

I still don't quite get the pronunciation. ;p