Favorite Deck on Oasis/Allure/Harmony?

We were on deck 7 in a Promenade room on Allure and found the location perfect. We could take the stairs to Central Park, Boardwalk, Promenade, the MDR and main theater, and we could even take the stairs to get off the ship (ports and embankment day). Only time we used the elevator was to get to the upper levels for pools, windjammer, etc.

This time we booked a Boardwalk room on deck 10 on Symphony. Deck 8 is more ideal in terms of looking at just deck level, but we thought we should go up a bit for a boardwalk room. It's a bit further away from boardwalk ground level + perhaps a bit better view.

What is your favorite deck level?

I was on deck 10 of Allure and I enjoyed it. I took the elevator everywhere except to deck 8 and in hindsight it would have been more convenient to be able the take stairs and not have to wait for the darn elevator. I just booked deck 11 on Harmony. I figure it's and easy enough walk to deck 8 or to the pools. I'll have still have to use the elevator for lower floors probably.

Sent from my XT1575 using Forums mobile app

I was on deck 10 of Allure and I enjoyed it. I took the elevator everywhere except to deck 8 and in hindsight it would have been more convenient to be able the take stairs and not have to wait for the darn elevator. I just booked deck 11 on Harmony. I figure it's and easy enough walk to deck 8 or to the pools. I'll have still have to use the elevator for lower floors probably.

I hear you on the elevator, which is why we quite liked deck 7...but selected 10 for reasons mentioned. Good to hear you still liked it, and are even trying 11.

Ocean views must be lovely....We find the boardwalks pricey and ocean views are even more so.

We sailed in a deck 8 oceanview balcony on 3 of our Oasis class cruises, and they are by far our favorite location. We love walking through Central Park in the mornings and stopping at the Park Cafe.

We sailed in a deck 8 oceanview balcony on 3 of our Oasis class cruises, and they are by far our favorite location. We love walking through Central Park in the mornings and stopping at the Park Cafe.

Yep. The other benefit of deck 8 is that there are no rooms across from you, so it is pretty quiet.

We had deck 9 on Oasis and have just booked 8 on Symphony. These 2 decks seem to be the most often mentioned in 'favourite deck' responses

I guess I should have asked in my original post of room type too. What type of room for deck 8 and 9? I hope we won't regret being on deck 10 (boardwalk) as it is further from central park, mdr, etc.

This is a good thread!! I guess you have to choose between taking elevators to either the Windjammer/Pool area or MDR/Central Park/Boardwalk right? I would like to avoid the elevators all together (unless I'm wearing heels) :)

I hear you on the elevator, which is why we quite liked deck 7...but selected 10 for reasons mentioned. Good to hear you still liked it, and are even trying 11.

Ocean views must be lovely....We find the boardwalks pricey and ocean views are even more so.

Yes, I like being higher up for the views. I thought about booking deck 12 but the room was right next to a huge suite with a hot tub on the balcony. I was worried about noise [emoji15]

We were on deck 7 in a Promenade room on Allure and found the location perfect. We could take the stairs to Central Park, Boardwalk, Promenade, the MDR and main theater, and we could even take the stairs to get off the ship (ports and embankment day). Only time we used the elevator was to get to the upper levels for pools, windjammer, etc.

This time we booked a Boardwalk room on deck 10 on Symphony. Deck 8 is more ideal in terms of looking at just deck level, but we thought we should go up a bit for a boardwalk room. It's a bit further away from boardwalk ground level + perhaps a bit better view.

What is your favorite deck level?

Deck 8 - -oceanview balcony