I'm taking bets on wether my 10/8 BA cruise makes it to GSC.

Sotermarler

We made in one out of three cruises, betting you make it. On the Gem we knew we were not going to make it ahead of time so we went to Nassau that day, docked at 2 PM and were overnight, leaving at the scheduled time the following day. Not everyone thought 2 days in Nassau was a good idea.

I'm betting we will be seeing a handstand[emoji1] 3 out of 3 we made it .2were absolutely fantastic on one we were asked to head back to the ship a little early due to high winds but even that day it was only about 2hours early. We went Twice in Nov. and once in Dec.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, yes, yes. On same sailing and we WILL make it to the island. Never missed stopping there in 4-5 cruises. Where u gonna be doing the handstand? We wouldn't wanna miss it! !

Safe sailing, see you onboard

• 2 months later...

Before I was hoping just to make it to GSC during Hurricane season. I have diligently been practicing my handstands in preparation for arrival.

Now I'm praying GSC and everything in the hurricane's path is not destroyed. Keep safe everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just for fun, I'm taking bets on wether my BA cruise in peak hurricane season makes a stop in GSC. I'm betting we don't make it. If we do, I'll do a handstand on the beach and post the photo. I'll be psyched if we make it, but I know there's a good chance we won't make it.

What's your bet?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't to worry about doing any handstands. I doubt that anyone in the next six months has to worry about them.

For all of the people thinking OP will make it have you forgotten the damage Irma is likely to inflict on that spit of sand. I will be surprise if they don't have to rebuild the whole place again.

We are 1 for 2 on making it to GSC,,, made it on the Jewel in March, no go on the BA in April. Trying again on the 01-Oct BA but not holding my breath LOL. Will leave a footprint in the sand for you LOL.

I will be watching to see if your cruise makes it. Good luck and enjoy wherever you end up!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...