Robes?

39august

Personally, I prefer the waffle robes. The others are too thick and heavy. Especially in warm climates on the balcony with that first cup of room service coffee! :) Ahhhh...can't wait.....2 more weeks!

Personally, I prefer the waffle robes. The others are too thick and heavy. Especially in warm climates on the balcony with that first cup of room service coffee! :) Ahhhh...can't wait.....2 more weeks!

I prefer the waffles, so does Texed...

Yep, I always ask them to get me a waffle type robe. The others are too heavy in the Caribbean.

Personally, I prefer the waffle robes. The others are too thick and heavy. Especially in warm climates on the balcony with that first cup of room service coffee! :)
So do we, as we dislike wearing the heavy, bulky robes. I feel like a beached whale waddling around each time I wear one.

On cold weather cruises they usually let us have both kinds, especially if we are in a suite where they don't take the heavy robes away when they bring us the light ones.

It is nice having the lightweight robes to wear as our regular "go to" robes, but also having the heavy robes to add over them as an extra wrap on cold days for sitting out on the balcony.

It never gets too cold for us to use the balcony on an Alaska cruise. clear.png?emoji-cool-1690

When you get and use your robe, please don't wear it around the ship as I have seen other people do. After all, at home I would not walk around the neighborhood in my robe unless I was a mobster trying to make the police think I was losing my marbles (only in New York). I am sure you will follow proper decorum.

Enjoy your cruise, voyages are measured more by friends than by miles.