ms Maasdam Port Everglades Sail-Away May 15, 2017

Boytjie

As the last dam ship in Port Everglades for the season, the Maasdam is making a port call in Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow: it doesn't show as an embarkation port. She is on her way north for a New England/Canada season and will stop in New York on Thursday on her way to Boston.

She will be the only cruise ship in port and will be at Pier 26 (starboard alongside) ; she is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

I just went through immigration on the Maasdam. It was a great trip through the Canal. We are waiting to get back on. Can't get back on til everyone has gone through immigration. 600 people are getting off in Fort Lauderdale but they will not be taking new passengers on. We are staying on til Boston.

Thank you, Peter, and also liketraveling - it's interesting to know exactly what is happening on ms. Maasdam.

I can't believe this is the end of the Fort Lauderdale sail aways. I seem to have missed everything! Our guests have finally left, and things are settling down, so I hope to be here for sail away. We are going to book a cruise on Koningsdam today, I think.

Hoping to make the sailaway today. I'll be seeing Maasdam in person on Saturday in Boston, looking at her a little wistfully as I board Veendam (although I'm not complaining - I'm going to Bermuda!). Have enjoyed my second season of FLL sailaways!

Peter -

Just wanted to say thank you very much for your hard work in posting the sail away information this season. We often look out our windows, see a blue hulled cruise ship, and consult your posts to see what we're looking at. :D

I just went through immigration on the Maasdam. It was a great trip through the Canal. We are waiting to get back on. Can't get back on til everyone has gone through immigration. 600 people are getting off in Fort Lauderdale but they will not be taking new passengers on. We are staying on til Boston.

That's about half the pax - if you started out full - it will be strange having such an empty ship.

Peter, thanks for the reminder and THANKS for all of your postings for our sail aways... It is much appreciated.

Peter -

Just wanted to say thank you very much for your hard work in posting the sail away information this season. We often look out our windows, see a blue hulled cruise ship, and consult your posts to see what we're looking at. :D

Thank you for the thank yous! That's interesting information re. how you check the ships in port! :)

I will post another sail-away for Maasdam in New York,