Concierge beach bag

cameragirl81

Hi There, Im going on the Reflection on July 31st, we are in the Concierge rooms and I was wondering if they still give you a nicer beach bag. We got one on our last cruise and I don't want to bring one, if I don't have to.

It's always been 1 bag per cabin. In addition we also have received the thinner tote bag that they give everyone. Since we've done concierge class many times, we sometimes bring along one from a previous cruise if we thing we'll need additional bags. They are heavy duty, zip up and fold into a pouch that also zips and when the bag is removed, the pouch snaps into the larger bag. I tried to upload a picture, but couldn't, sorry.

I've been in concierge before and am again in a few months and it's always been 1 bag per room that I've noticed.

Another question I have is are we supposed to keep the bag or like the binoculars, we leave it behind? I've always left it, but wasn't sure as it kind of seems like something you can keep.

whatever will bewilder me

I've been in concierge before and am again in a few months and it's always been 1 bag per room that I've noticed.

Another question I have is are we supposed to keep the bag or like the binoculars, we leave it behind? I've always left it, but wasn't sure as it kind of seems like something you can keep.

whatever will bewilder me

It's meant for you to keep. We've got quite a collection of them. Maybe we'll open a shop;p

We did not get a bag last August in Concierge and when I asked was told they were only issuing for suites now, I queried this and said I have seen lots of people with them and the response was they must have bought them in the shop! Its not a great deal but at the time I was going to the pool and had a few things to carry, obviously this was not the correct information as others are still receiving now.

We did not get a bag last August in Concierge and when I asked was told they were only issuing for suites now, I queried this and said I have seen lots of people with them and the response was they must have bought them in the shop! Its not a great deal but at the time I was going to the pool and had a few things to carry, obviously this was not the correct information as others are still receiving now.

That is puzzling since it reflects on your room steward. We've received them last Feb on Connie and in December on Eclipse.

Have a bunch

Don't think that they've changed since January

24eysmx.jpg

I have a few of the one shown, but the last 3 cruises I received bags that had cloth handles which I prefer. See below.

imagejpeg

Do ALL cabins get some type of bag? If not I will be carrying around my Princess bag. Thanks!

You didnt buy the one that the Princess shopping experts always promote? 🙄 I think it is called Parazola.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Do ALL cabins get some type of bag? If not I will be carrying around my Princess bag. Thanks!

Yes. Verandah and below get a cloth tote. Concierge and above get the pictured one (with cloth handles now) and the tote also.

In Aqua, we have always gotten 3 different bags for each us.

1. a white nylon back with long strings, so you can wear it like a back pack. I think they're called ditty bags.

2 a tote bag that is bright blue, two handles, and made out of some sort of quasi fabric. no zippers or snaps. very inexpensive and doesn't last long, but useful in a pinch.

3. a good quality canvas tote that zippers and others have posted pictures of. It comes folded up in a pouch (pictured above along side the bag). The puch then snap inside to make yet another pocket.

I think all cabins get 1 and maybe 2. Concierge and above gets 2 as well. Not sure about quantities per cabin, except that we always get two of each.

The last two cruises we were on (Equinox, Concierge, April and May), we received the heavier tote but not the lighter tote we used to get in addition to the heavier tote. Also it seems to me that the last tote we received was of a lesser quality than the previous heavier one and did not have the little zipper pouch either.

On our last cruise, I brought from home one of the heavier "leather" bags as seen in a earlier post. I had not received one of those in the last few cruises. I did get another with the included pouch on our recent cruise. They do come in handy.