Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

On 9/21/2022 at 6:30 PM, Norwich Cruiser said:

We definitely had a form left in our stateroom as I said only name and address fill in to confirm that we would like to receive the block.

I think I’d call crown and anchor.

Reply from Royal Caribbean  for our first  crystal block for Wonder of the Seas.

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department regarding the Crystal Block

Congratulations on reaching a new milestone! . We hope this token can serve as a reminder of the amazing memories you have made while sailing with us.

Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock of the Pinnacle Club Crystal Block Award. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your understanding as we work through the worldwide supply chain issues. But not to worry, we will make sure it gets into your hands as soon as we have them.

Please note that for additional queries regarding your Crown and Anchor membership you can contact our Loyalty . Our dedicated Loyalty team will be happy to assist you.

As a friendly reminder, pre-booking Cruise Planner items will provide you a better rate than if you book them onboard!

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

Warm regards,

Astrid Arevalo
Customer Service

2 hours ago, sowhat said:

Reply from Royal Caribbean  for our first  crystal block for Wonder of the Seas.

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department regarding the Crystal Block

Congratulations on reaching a new milestone! . We hope this token can serve as a reminder of the amazing memories you have made while sailing with us.

Unfortunately, we are currently out of stock of the Pinnacle Club Crystal Block Award. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your understanding as we work through the worldwide supply chain issues. But not to worry, we will make sure it gets into your hands as soon as we have them.

Please note that for additional queries regarding your Crown and Anchor membership you can contact our Loyalty . Our dedicated Loyalty team will be happy to assist you.

As a friendly reminder, pre-booking Cruise Planner items will provide you a better rate than if you book them onboard!

We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

Warm regards,

Astrid Arevalo
Customer Service

I forgot  to mention that we don't qualify  for a pinnacle club crystal block

On 9/22/2022 at 5:43 AM, CapeLibertyGirl said:

Finally got my 3rd block in the mail but for the wrong ship Allure should be Anthem. While on board Adventure in September got our 4th. Went to Loyalty to discuss another issue and I mentioned about not getting my block from Anthem said come back next day between 3 and 4:30 if I didn't speak with her you didn't know they were available for Adventure. When I'm on Anthem in December I'll see if they have them. 

We have received all of our blocks except for Anthem that we earned last November.

5 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Received our two Odyssey blocks last night!!

I’m still waiting for 1 Odyssey. I called C&A yesterday just to be sure we’re in their queue and was told ours is “pending”. How did you get these last night? We didn’t even get mail yesterday, all services were closed due to the hurricane.☹️

Edited by lovesthebeach2

2 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I’m still waiting for 1 Odyssey. I called C&A yesterday just to be sure we’re in their queue and was told ours is “pending”. How did you get these last night? We didn’t even get mail yesterday, all services were closed due to the hurricane.☹️

They came in a package and were received by Security at our Condo. Might have been Fed Ex, not sure. And we also got several of our Amazon Prime packages delivered yesterday. 

• Like 1

On 9/28/2022 at 8:54 AM, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Someone has reported on the media that is social that they have received their Odyessy block from August 21! 

Hopefully they get through all the Odyessy and.Wonder blocks backlog quickly! 

My Wonder block has just arrived in England via UPS ! 👏 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, little britain said:

My Wonder block has just arrived in England via UPS ! 👏 

Did you get any prior notification from Royal or UPS beforehand as we are waiting for 3 blocks plus our Pinnacle block. Just wondering as we leave next Wednesday for B4B and will be away for 40 nights🤔

21 minutes ago, 6MonthsHere6MonthsThere said:

Did you get any prior notification from Royal or UPS beforehand as we are waiting for 3 blocks plus our Pinnacle block. Just wondering as we leave next Wednesday for B4B and will be away for 40 nights🤔

No. Got Voyager one a few weeks back too. Just a guy turning up at the door. 

We got our Wonder block yesterday, as @Blue Eyed Belfast Belle, has posted.     I saw the UPS van drive into our street.    I thought my DH had ordered something and not said anything, (I was actually talking to him on the phone at the time, and he kept telling me he hadn't ordered anything online!!).   Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw it was our Wonder block, ordered back in April.  We are just getting ready to go back onto Wonder for the TA back to Orlando at the end of October.

Hoping that everyone else gets them soon.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, little britain said:

No. Got Voyager one a few weeks back too. Just a guy turning up at the door. 

OK thanks, shame but not a lot we can do been waiting for an Anthem block since August 22 and 2 from this year so will just have to wait and see🥴

2 hours ago, sandebeach said:

They came in a package and were received by Security at our Condo. Might have been Fed Ex, not sure. And we also got several of our Amazon Prime packages delivered yesterday. 

Our mail delivery is BAD on a good day, so I hope it comes another way other than USPS. We have never had so many problems with mail delivery until the past couple of years. Our roads are still bad here so not even sure we will get mail today.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Our mail delivery is BAD on a good day, so I hope it comes another way other than USPS. We have never had so many problems with mail delivery until the past couple of years. Our roads are still bad here so not even sure we will get mail today.

I live near you (obviously) and my recent Harmony block arrived via UPS a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Is anyone still waiting for Odyssey block? Our friends on the same cruise as us received theirs.  Should I call C and A?

We have not received ours from Nov 21 yet either. I was going to wait a day or so, to allow for catchup after Ian stopped everything.

10 minutes ago, Bette And Bill said:

We have not received ours from Nov 21 yet either. I was going to wait a day or so, to allow for catchup after Ian stopped everything.

I called and was told that they’re out of stock, which is crazy because people are getting them, including our friends that were on our Odyssey cruise with us. 

On 9/30/2022 at 9:05 AM, 6MonthsHere6MonthsThere said:

OK thanks, shame but not a lot we can do been waiting for an Anthem block since August 22 and 2 from this year so will just have to wait and see🥴

I got a back logged Anthem block about two months ago. I was waiting about nine months for it.