Jump to content
,

Crystal Blocks


Noreen411
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Just got an email from UPS. Looks like our first ever block from Harmony 5/29 is on its way!

 

Think I was told 4 months when I had to call about it in June after the cruise so I’m going to consider it a month or so early.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anthem LA   The LA said she ordered your anthem block but didn’t and I would still be waiting till the year 3000 had I believed her.   She assured me my loyalty level would be acknowledged on my third b2b2b cruise and I would get the lunch with an officer, my extra loyalty perk of wine and would email my request for the block.   Step in Stacey the diamond lounge ambassador who personally sent me a bottle of wine, thanks Stacey, and took up my gripe with the LA who assured her I had been informed everything was in hand.   Well I didn’t get the lunch and on return home I called C&A to check if block ordered and was informed it was not.   
 

RCI needs to make sure their loyalty ambassadors really are ambassadors and not someone on a jolly courtesy of the customers.   A big disappointment.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

Just got an email from UPS. Looks like our first ever block from Harmony 5/29 is on its way!

 

Think I was told 4 months when I had to call about it in June after the cruise so I’m going to consider it a month or so early.

Glad the block is in the mail! 
 

They must have gotten another shipment because we received our Harmony block on board a couple weeks ago . 
 

mac_tlc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JWILSON2 said:

Anthem LA   The LA said she ordered your anthem block but didn’t and I would still be waiting till the year 3000 had I believed her.   She assured me my loyalty level would be acknowledged on my third b2b2b cruise and I would get the lunch with an officer, my extra loyalty perk of wine and would email my request for the block.   Step in Stacey the diamond lounge ambassador who personally sent me a bottle of wine, thanks Stacey, and took up my gripe with the LA who assured her I had been informed everything was in hand.   Well I didn’t get the lunch and on return home I called C&A to check if block ordered and was informed it was not.   
 

RCI needs to make sure their loyalty ambassadors really are ambassadors and not someone on a jolly courtesy of the customers.   A big disappointment.

Same, I had to call C&A D+ desk and they could not find my order.  They requested it again.  It's been some 4 weeks since.

 

Ps.  You did not miss much on the lunch.  Only 4 Paxs in the American Icon and the officer and assistant simply just about waved and never sat down.  So disappointed.

Edited by nelblu
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, nelblu said:

Ps.  You did not miss much on the lunch.  Only 4 Paxs in the American Icon and the officer and assistant simply just about waved and never sat down.  So disappointed.


Post-COVID, they're doing "cheers with an officer" rather than "lunch with an officer".  The officers stand up front, introduce themselves, and then raise their glass in a toast.  The only people you have lunch with are the other CAS members.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our Jewel 26th cruise a card was left in our cabin to fill out to have our 5th block mailed to us.

Didn't bother. I would just have to mail it to John&LaLa to find a home for it.

Again, thanks John for finding homes for the others.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, carrascoja said:

Anyone received an Odyssey block lately?  Still waiting on block from 1/29/22 sailing. C&A desk won’t provide any timeframe.  

Still waiting on Odyssey block from October.

 

57 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I am still waiting for my Wonder block I earned in March 2022.

Same here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

Our Jewel 26th cruise a card was left in our cabin to fill out to have our 5th block mailed to us.

Didn't bother. I would just have to mail it to John&LaLa to find a home for it.

Again, thanks John for finding homes for the others.

I am looking for an Explorer or Empress block if you need help getting rid of blocks 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Ashland said:

Our Jewel 26th cruise a card was left in our cabin to fill out to have our 5th block mailed to us.

Didn't bother. I would just have to mail it to John&LaLa to find a home for it.

Again, thanks John for finding homes for the others.

I had a friend fill in my address on the card for her duplicate Grandeur block and it arrived to my house about 8 weeks later! 🙂  May as well use RCI's postage costs to get to its final destination! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2022 at 5:03 AM, OCSC Mike said:

Just got an email from UPS. Looks like our first ever block from Harmony 5/29 is on its way!

 

Think I was told 4 months when I had to call about it in June after the cruise so I’m going to consider it a month or so early.

Be careful as I got a text supposedly from UPS and thought of your post that a crystal block was coming.  However, the text looked fishy and I did not open the link to reschedule the delivery as UPS did not recognize the data on the text and also looked it up by my address.   
 

Nothing was pending 

 

Will have to call the D+ desk. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Be careful as I got a text supposedly from UPS and thought of your post that a crystal block was coming.  However, the text looked fishy and I did not open the link to reschedule the delivery as UPS did not recognize the data on the text and also looked it up by my address.   

 

Thanks but mine is legit. It's in my UPS My Choice account and is coming from Tempe, AZ under the name "Zing Manufacturing" which others have mentioned is what theirs have said. It's making its way across the country as I type this and is currently in Texas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2022 at 5:03 AM, OCSC Mike said:

Just got an email from UPS. Looks like our first ever block from Harmony 5/29 is on its way!

 

Think I was told 4 months when I had to call about it in June after the cruise so I’m going to consider it a month or so early.

Good to hear, still waiting for my first after our May cruise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...