ms Eurodam & Koningsdam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa November 19, 2017

Scrapnana

Thanks, Roy, for the close-up photos. I had thought the area looked different!

Another question for everyone - do you go through the same building wherever the ship is docked? We've only been through Port Everglades maybe 4 times, and each time the ship was docked where the Celebrity Silhouette is today, but it seems as if Koningsdam is usually on the other side, where it is today. It appears to be accessed through a different terminal building.

We are booked in a verandah stateroom on deck 6, which I think will be the second deck above the lifeboats, within the aft "indentation" on the ship. I'm hoping to figure out where we will be (but not until January 3:(), and I will request a wave.

Scrapnana, will you be sailing from Fort Lauderdale for the WC - maybe we will overlap there a day or two? Could we meet up?

It is a different building. 26 you enter on ground floor do check-in and wait; and then go upstairs to access the ship. At 21 it is the opposite - you enter and take the escalator/elevator to 2nd floor to check in and wait - then walk directly on the ship. I have also walked from one terminal to the other on my first B2B cruise.

There is a different terminal for pier 21 than 26.

I arrive on the 2nd and sail on the 4th.

We will be arriving on the 1st and sailing on the 3rd, so we might have a few hours of overlap. What time do you get in on the 2nd and where are you staying- we are booked into the Embassy Suites. But I think DD plans to rent a car and wants to drive down to Key West on the 2nd. I'm not sure we will want to do that again, although it might be interesting to see how things are going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is a different building. 26 you enter on ground floor do check-in and wait; and then go upstairs to access the ship. At 21 it is the opposite - you enter and take the escalator/elevator to 2nd floor to check in and wait - then walk directly on the ship. I have also walked from one terminal to the other on my first B2B cruise.

Thanks. But of course there's that signpost as you enter the port which tells you where the ship is so the taxi driver knows where to go, so really, no problemo?

Thanks. But of course there's that signpost as you enter the port which tells you where the ship is so the taxi driver knows where to go, so really, no problemo?

Overheard lighted signs, and yes, the taxi driver will usually already know.

Well, after all that, my computer froze and I think I will have to take it in tomorrow. My iPad doesn't seem to

want to stay on the webcam, not behaving either! I will try with my phone, but that is such a minuscule picture, I may have to give up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will be arriving on the 1st and sailing on the 3rd, so we might have a few hours of overlap. What time do you get in on the 2nd and where are you staying- we are booked into the Embassy Suites. But I think DD plans to rent a car and wants to drive down to Key West on the 2nd. I'm not sure we will want to do that again, although it might be interesting to see how things are going.

I arrive at the airport around noon. I am staying in the middle of nowhere because my TA pays for one night before the cruise. It is the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel.