ms Eurodam & Koningsdam in Port Everglades & Rotterdam in Tampa November 19, 2017

Scrapnana

In defense of a Carnival cruise, there product is somewhat different from HAL's, but it is not in my experience "party-hardy" 24 hours a day unless you want to participate in such. There are plenty of places to escape for some quiet time with the best place being on one's veranda. If one does enjoy music, Carnival's music is usually excellent. Their usually offered "Towel Animal Theater" is a presentation that even this Senior Citizen thoroughly enjoyed. And, (please don't flame me just because this is my experience), the Steakhouses on Carnival exceed most Pinnacle Grill experiences I have had in service, cuisine, and ambiance.

In defense of a Carnival cruise, there product is somewhat different from HAL's, but it is not in my experience "party-hardy" 24 hours a day unless you want to participate in such. There are plenty of places to escape for some quiet time with the best place being on one's veranda. If one does enjoy music, Carnival's music is usually excellent. Their usually offered "Towel Animal Theater" is a presentation that even this Senior Citizen thoroughly enjoyed. And, (please don't flame me just because this is my experience), the Steakhouses on Carnival exceed most Pinnacle Grill experiences I have had in service, cuisine, and ambiance.

You're not going to get flamed.

I assume Koningsdam is also gone. Sitting on Tri-Rail, just past Port Everglades and saw a few ships but none that looked like HAL. I did see them all from the 17th Street Bridge, and definitely saw HAL from the train on the way TO Ft Lauderdale.

Guessing Rotterdam and Nieuw Amsterdam have also gone.

Roy

I assume Koningsdam is also gone. Sitting on Tri-Rail, just past Port Everglades and saw a few ships but none that looked like HAL. I did see them all from the 17th Street Bridge, and definitely saw HAL from the train on the way TO Ft Lauderdale.

Guessing Rotterdam and Nieuw Amsterdam have also gone.

Roy

w

They weren’t as late as has become the norm. Have a safe trip home!