Coke or Pepsi

TNovack

Sailing on the Gem 2/24-3/6. Is the ship Coke or Pepsi? If Pepsi, is there any way to get a Diet Coke onboard?

Pepsi on board.

The only way to enjoy Coke on board is if there is a vending machine in the New York terminal and you have a pocket full of dollar bills to buy as many as you can and carry them onboard.

I'm a Coke Zero guy but enjoy diet mountain dew as well. Unfortunately, I have yet to find diet mountain dew on any ship.

Diet Mountain Dew is my pop of choice, also. I've never found it either. But I usually stick to alcohol and water on cruises, so I don't notice myself missing it.

Do they have anything diet besides Diet Pepsi? Diet Sierra Mist, Diet Mtn Dew, Diet Ginger Ale, etc. For whatever reason, Diet Pepsi tastes like soap to me.

Diet sodas on NCL are VERY limited. DP and Diet Sierra Mist is all I've ever seen.

Pepsi on board.

The only way to enjoy Coke on board is if there is a vending machine in the New York terminal and you have a pocket full of dollar bills to buy as many as you can and carry them onboard.

Or, take them from home or anywhere else and attempt to carry them on board.

If you like spiced rum like Capt Morgan try a Capt and Ginger.

A Dark and Stormy is Ginger Beer, Dark Rum, and twist of lime. However, my wife doesn't like dark rum. So she orders it with Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum instead. Loves those. And she has named it a Bright and Fair.