Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I can't even tell you how frustrated I am with this website! We sail in two weeks and I can't print my Set Sail passes. I keep getting a "bad request" error. I've tried in all browsers and nothing works. I just get different error messages.

I suggest you call Royal website check in dept -1-800-398-9819. you will hear prompt. press 1.Good luck.

Is there a link to the site for the merged accounts? When I log into the normal RCI site it shows my reservation and correct cruise points and history.

My understanding is that Celebrity and RC accounts are not actually being merged. Instead the same username and password is used for both sites.

My understanding is that Celebrity and RC accounts are not actually being merged. Instead the same username and password is used for both sites.

Thanks for the feedback. I can still log into each site with the respective user names and passwords I had for each.

I can't even tell you how frustrated I am with this website! We sail in two weeks and I can't print my Set Sail passes. I keep getting a "bad request" error. I've tried in all browsers and nothing works. I just get different error messages.

For what it is worth....

I have a friend who works at the Tampa Terminal . And this is the form that they gave to those without a printed SetSail Pass.

As a help, I am attaching a copy of that form here. If you don't have the SetSail Pass, this could be a help for you.

RCCL Guest Clearance Information Form.pdf

As a note, this form used to be included as part of the Guest Travel Document Booklet that RCCL used to mail out.

Hope this helps.

Kat

Our cruise histories were all correct when I first created new accounts using emails. Today I logged in to check and one hasn't updated, and one is pre-gold and showing 0 cruise points. And I just got an email from Royal saying everything had been updated.

Just logged into my account. Two days ago I had my two upcoming Royal Cruises both showing. Now both are gone... This will be the 3rd time I have had to add them to a system which should be able to access my account info. What is the purpose of having my C&A number if you DON'T LINK IT TO MY ACTIVITY!!!

Not even keying it in helps... although I do see the cruise details flash on the screen. Then it comes back with nothing listed. Their entire IT department appears to be on a cruise.

My gender was loaded correctly and it still wiped out my cruise points. I was able to refresh it and everything looks fine.

Has anyone seen where to put in preferences like beds together or apart? Or put in a birthday or anniversary?

My gender was loaded correctly and it still wiped out my cruise points. I was able to refresh it and everything looks fine.

Has anyone seen where to put in preferences like beds together or apart? Or put in a birthday or anniversary?

Preferences are not yet functional on the new website.

I found when I go to Cruise Planner and then to Shore Excursions, that St. Kitts is not listed, but is one of our ports. The other two ports are listed and have shore excursions listed. I called and selected the extension about the web site and explained how St. Kitts is not listed for shore excursions. He told me it was because there are none decided for my cruise date so far out - June 2, 2019. I found this odd, but accepted it and hung up. I checked shore excursions under "The Experience" on the main web site page. I entered the port, St. Kitts, the ship, Allure of the Seas, and the date of the cruise. Up pop 35 excursions for St. Kitts for our date.

I clearly was given bad information when I called. When I am ready, I guess I can reserve an excursion under "The Experience" on the main web page, but I am astounded at the level of incompetency when you call about a web site problem, and the impossibility of getting the problem fixed.

They have my past cruises correct, my Crown and Anchor number and C&A level information is correct. They know the date and ship for my cruise, and I am not asked to log in again when I go to Cruise Planner, so I guess I am lucky. :rolleyes:

I found when I go to Cruise Planner and then to Shore Excursions, that St. Kitts is not listed, but is one of our ports. The other two ports are listed and have shore excursions listed. I called and selected the extension about the web site and explained how St. Kitts is not listed for shore excursions. He told me it was because there are none decided for my cruise date so far out - June 2, 2019. I found this odd, but accepted it and hung up. I checked shore excursions under "The Experience" on the main web site page. I entered the port, St. Kitts, the ship, Allure of the Seas, and the date of the cruise. Up pop 35 excursions for St. Kitts for our date.

I clearly was given bad information when I called. When I am ready, I guess I can reserve an excursion under "The Experience" on the main web page, but I am astounded at the level of incompetency when you call about a web site problem, and the impossibility of getting the problem fixed.

They have my past cruises correct, my Crown and Anchor number and C&A level information is correct. They know the date and ship for my cruise, and I am not asked to log in again when I go to Cruise Planner, so I guess I am lucky. :rolleyes:

We have a B2B, starting June 29th on Adventure, that we booked in April 2017. If I recall correctly, it was late September or October, before more than a handful of random shore excursions were available in the planner. This included Coco Cay for the second week.

It's no surprise at all that your sailing, still more than a year away, has little to nothing available in the planner. Just be patient. They'll likely be available sometime this fall.

We have a B2B, starting June 29th on Adventure, that we booked in April 2017. If I recall correctly, it was late September or October, before more than a handful of random shore excursions were available in the planner. This included Coco Cay for the second week.

It's no surprise at all that your sailing, still more than a year away, has little to nothing available in the planner. Just be patient. They'll likely be available sometime this fall.

I have nothing available in the cruise planner for my January 2019 cruise except for three options on Labadee.

This new website/login has been a complete disaster. Whoever is head of marketing and e-channels within RCCL should be fired.... not only for causing this huge mess, but making what seems like no progress!

Anyway, I booked a cruise on RCCL, and then transferred it to a TA. The reservation number I gave my TA was coming back as not valid, even though I had the confirmation. Apparently after booking online royal changed my confirmation number.

I also can't book any shore excursions or entertainment. Keep getting errors. So frustrated.

This new website/login has been a complete disaster. Whoever is head of marketing and e-channels within RCCL should be fired.... not only for causing this huge mess, but making what seems like no progress!

Anyway, I booked a cruise on RCCL, and then transferred it to a TA. The reservation number I gave my TA was coming back as not valid, even though I had the confirmation. Apparently after booking online royal changed my confirmation number.

I also can't book any shore excursions or entertainment. Keep getting errors. So frustrated.

I have been having trouble booking things with Cruise Planner. Not that it makes me feel any better, but even when I call and Royal tries to book them for me--they get the same errors. They keep telling me to try several times per day and to take screen shots of the issue. I have let them know I'm not happy about this and that if I miss out on something because it sells out or I don't get the 'sale' prices that are being offered right now, that I'll expect them to make it right. (I know, I'm delusional that they'll actually do something, but I can dream).

I just got an email asking me to enroll in the C&A society to receive benefits on my next cruise. It shows my correct points and status. I am confused. IT at work or should I enroll again?

You may have to change your login name to your email address. That's what many of us did when the website was first changed.

I just got an email asking me to enroll in the C&A society to receive benefits on my next cruise. It shows my correct points and status. I am confused. IT at work or should I enroll again?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

That is their solution to having too many upper tier members. You have to re-enroll and start over again with zero points.