Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

An even newer web page opened for me this morning when I signed into RCI. It's a whole new look. Has anyone seen it? A full page sized pop up occured where they post their privacy policy. Blah, blah, blah. Thing is, I can't find how to get rid of that page. There's no navigation of this page that I can see. Has anyone else been successful? I'm using Chrome. I've hit Esc, tabbed thru all the links, used all the menu items available while right clicking. Again RCI, unbelievable!

An even newer web page opened for me this morning when I signed into RCI. It's a whole new look. Has anyone seen it? A full page sized pop up occured where they post their privacy policy. Blah, blah, blah. Thing is, I can't find how to get rid of that page. There's no navigation of this page that I can see. Has anyone else been successful? I'm using Chrome. I've hit Esc, tabbed thru all the links, used all the menu items available while right clicking. Again RCI, unbelievable!
Same problems.....just a little lipstick on the pig.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Our cruise histories were all correct when I first created new accounts using emails. Today I logged in to check and one hasn't updated, and one is pre-gold and showing 0 cruise points. And I just got an email from Royal saying everything had been updated.

Mine too

You may have to change your login name to your email address. That's what many of us did when the website was first changed.

Thanks for the answer, but I did that weeks ago when my login wasn’t working anymore. They really need to get their act together. Luckily I made screenshots of my cruise history...

Cindy

Our cruise histories were all correct when I first created new accounts using emails. Today I logged in to check and one hasn't updated, and one is pre-gold and showing 0 cruise points. And I just got an email from Royal saying everything had been updated.

Me too. I was D+ yesterday but today I am pre-gold with 0 points. I sure have wasted a LOT of money to get 0 points:cool::halo:

With all those cruises you have booked you’ll be right back up there in no time.:halo:

Does that mean I have to actually take them all??:halo::halo: Just copied and pasted my past cruises into a word document so I would have some sort of backup

Yep, those reasons are exactly why I am choosing not to look until final payment in July!!:eek: One day all is good and the next I am pre-gold again, so I intend to just stay away from it!! I think!!:rolleyes: Good luck to us all!!:*

My points changed to zero & status to Pre-Gold this morning as well. Up until today all had been fine.

I needed to call C&A about a crystal block we never received so I figured it was a good time to asked about this as well. Apparently there was another update to the website last night and it will take 24-48 hours for it to show up again.

In the meantime if you want to see them here's what I was instructed to do:

1. Log in to your dashboard

2. Select Setting on the top tabs

3. Change your gender to the opposite

4. Save Changes

5. Log Out

6. Log back in & your points are now there.

7. Do the same again changing gender back to correct one, save changes.

Mine are now showing correctly. Good luck!

My points changed to zero & status to Pre-Gold this morning as well. Up until today all had been fine.

I needed to call C&A about a crystal block we never received so I figured it was a good time to asked about this as well. Apparently there was another update to the website last night and it will take 24-48 hours for it to show up again.

4. Save Changes

5. Log Out

That's just crazy!! AND IT WORKED:):) Thanks

4. Save Changes

5. Log Out

I followed your instructions and found I didn't have a gender. Put in "Male", logged out, logged back in, and everything is good again. Thanks.

Tim

I followed your instructions and found I didn't have a gender. Put in "Male", logged out, logged back in, and everything is good again. Thanks.

Tim

Mine was also missing gender. Crazy fix for the problem but at least it worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just logged in and the dashboard has a whole new look. A countdown for every cruise and it appears more things are being added. It actually looks pretty good.
Accidentally got to the page you mentioned. Does look good. Hoping Royal will change some of the labels from programming language type labels to something a little easier for regular people to read. Below are a couple examples copied from the website.

UPCOMING_CRUISES.TITLE_PLURAL

BOOKING_CARDS.GUESTS.TITLE

Tim

The gender fix worked for me! Thanks. So far I have had few problems once I changed my log in to my e-mail address. but this morning I found I was pre-gold once again, now back to Diamond.:cool: My next cruise is now 108 days out (according to the new countdown clock). Hopefully the kinks will all be worked out by the time I have to do the on-line check-in.

Try clearing your cookies and cache. Then open an Incognito window. Sometimes that helps.

WOW!! I like the new look of the website!! I have 2 cabins booked for a cruise next month and now the passenger names show up under each booking so now it is easier for me to figure out which person is under which booking.

WOW!! I like the new look of the website!! I have 2 cabins booked for a cruise next month and now the passenger names show up under each booking so now it is easier for me to figure out which person is under which booking.

I'm not sure the site is entirely fixed. While the new look is great, when I log in my account went from Diamond to Pre-Gold. I don't see any of my past cruises anymore.

I'm not sure the site is entirely fixed. While the new look is great, when I log in my account went from Diamond to Pre-Gold. I don't see any of my past cruises anymore.
I've had that happen a few times as well. It shows correctly the next time I log in. Until it doesn't again.