Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

This info was posted on another thread and works!!

Log in. Go to settings. Add your gender. Save. Log out. Then log in again. All your points and cruises magically reappear

I feel sorry for people who don't know about cruise critic. They must be in hysterical panics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just logged in and the dashboard has a whole new look. A countdown for every cruise and it appears more things are being added. It actually looks pretty good.

Yes! Too bad we still can't set room/cruise preferences, but progress is being made.

This info was posted on another thread and works!!

Log in. Go to settings. Add your gender. Save. Log out. Then log in again. All your points and cruises magically reappear

I feel sorry for people who don't know about cruise critic. They must be in hysterical panics

Cheers, I'm set back from gender neutral to Male and woo hoo, points and status now shows, thanks!

I saw the PREGOLD thing yesterday and as others said logging off and on clears it, but today I'm seeing new issues, Tried to get to the cruise planner for my upcoming Enchantment cruise, had to guess what button was the cruise planner as they mislabled the html links and it has some mislabeled HTML tags. I've 30 years IT experience, but only an amateur web page builder, but I always made changes on a test page, tested it, then moved it to the live page.

royalscrewup.jpg

Oh, my 4 day cruise from Port Canaveral to Coco Cay and Nassau has Cozumel and Keywest excursions I can book.

I saw the PREGOLD thing yesterday and as others said logging off and on clears it, but today I'm seeing new issues, Tried to get to the cruise planner for my upcoming Enchantment cruise, had to guess what button was the cruise planner as they mislabled the html links and it has some mislabeled HTML tags. I've 30 years IT experience, but only an amateur web page builder, but I always made changes on a test page, tested it, then moved it to the live page.

royalscrewup.jpg

When I deleted my cookies this page changed to appearing like this to a normal presentation. Now if we can get to accessing all the previous features that made cruise planning easier!!!

More updates i guess. Cause i can't log in either. What's so bad is they don't even give you a heads up the site will be down.

Maybe we should organize a call in. Set a date and time and cc member call up and demands answers. Completely shutting down their phone system. Maybe then they will stop treating us so badly with their "it"

Oh la la...its working - it has pretty pictures at the top and against every cruise.

It has my points total right

It has the count down for each cruise

It has the names of the guests on each cruise

The photos of the cruise match the destination

It even has the cruise I booked on board Indie yesterday.....

Against my Symphony cruise it even has a link to install the App.

Not getting over excited yet though as still no link to C&A

Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised to sign in and see the countdown listed on both my booked cruises. I know others have mentioned they have seen it but this was the first time on the new website where it has shown for me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

When I deleted my cookies this page changed to appearing like this to a normal presentation. Now if we can get to accessing all the previous features that made cruise planning easier!!!

This is a good point, I'm currently mainly use Google Chrome for this site. I believe these is a setting to refresh the page on very visit, I might change that setting for this site/browser.

A roughly four and a half thousand word privacy policy! Presented in a font size much smaller than everything else in the window. No print button.

What concerns me in this policy is the implication that RCI, associated companies, suppliers, et. al. can send me marketing material whether or not I want to receive such material.

Looks a little different this morning

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I like it.

Shows the number of days until each upcoming cruise, not just the next one.

Dashboard renamed "upcoming cruises".

Still need to address the payment link on TA booked cruises. The link should be grayed out, but isn't. Yes, I know it only leads to a page that asks for reservation number, name, etc. But it could be confusing to new people, especially since entering that information fails, with a big red warning banner.

I like it.

Shows the number of days until each upcoming cruise, not just the next one.

Dashboard renamed "upcoming cruises".

Still need to address the payment link on TA booked cruises. The link should be grayed out, but isn't. Yes, I know it only leads to a page that asks for reservation number, name, etc. But it could be confusing to new people, especially since entering that information fails, with a big red warning banner.

I have 3 cruises booked with two TAs. The first two that are with TA#1 are grayed out (I have already made final payment on both and it says No Balance Due). The third cruise with TA#2 is not yet paid off and is not grayed out, having the appearance that I can make a payment. I haven't tried as I figured that it is just a RCI IT glitch. That cruise is still over a year away. I did originally book that last cruise online and then switched it right away to a TA, though. Not sure if that messed them up or not.

I have 3 cruises booked with two TAs. The first two that are with TA#1 are grayed out (I have already made final payment on both and it says No Balance Due). The third cruise with TA#2 is not yet paid off and is not grayed out, having the appearance that I can make a payment. I haven't tried as I figured that it is just a RCI IT glitch. That cruise is still over a year away. I did originally book that last cruise online and then switched it right away to a TA, though. Not sure if that messed them up or not.
Both of ours that are paid off are grayed out as well. They were booked by phone with the cruise line. I'm sure the page will eventually handle cruises booked by TA correctly.

Still has a way to go. Two out of our three booked cruises have the link to cruise planner working, but the one for our November cruise takes us to the page to enter reservation number and ship. Entering that gets the “error locking cruise reservation” message.

Pages have yet to display properly on my iPhone.

Plus, after emailing a month ago about missing past cruises, and talking with C&A last week, they say it will be at least two more weeks before they will get that corrected. At least they now have points correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While watching the Royal Wedding early this morning (on TV and laptop), I saw an email with a link to our 8-5-2018 OA cruise so I clicked on it and surprisingly was able to book all the entertainment. RCI sent me a confirmation email for all my picks but I will check back to see that it holds.

I also think, based on Cruise Critic postings, that I can also get Set Sail Passes from the Already Booked area.

A roughly four and a half thousand word privacy policy! Presented in a font size much smaller than everything else in the window. No print button.

What concerns me in this policy is the implication that RCI, associated companies, suppliers, et. al. can send me marketing material whether or not I want to receive such material.

Interesting... Just read the pop up Ts and Cs.

Will be interesting to see how that stands up against the new General Data Protection Regulation which comes into force across Europe this Friday 25th.

I was getting email from Holland America a couple years back that I wasn’t interested in and either their unsubscribe button didn’t work or they were ignoring it and kept sending me their presorted standard (junk mail) so after reporting it as spam about a dozen times with nothing happening, I added them to my blocked senders list, problem solved, haven’t heard from them since; Did the same thing to Honda about 4-5 years ago, I was getting multiple emails a week from them trying to get me to buy a new car; my Ridgeline's mileage was still well under 100K back then.

Rick

Edited by LeeRB
changed marking it as spam to reporting it as spam