Things not to do on a cruise ship

mrizer7773

• 1 month later...

Wait until folks on the lift exit before trying to enter.

Have respect for those with handicap. (I have waited for the next lift to afford those with walkers, electric carts, etc. to go ahead of me).

At 80 years of age, I still open doors for others because I move slower than others.

I also have many pet peeves. To many to list here tho. Walkie Talkies as an example. ;)

Do not forget, while dropping your arm load of towels, books from the library, sun glasses on the chairs around the pool, to look up with a big smile for camera man on the deck above who is going to post your photo on Face Book.

Do not scratch your lady parts only minutes before serving yourself at the buffet... and walking right past the hand washing station without using it... so gross

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,

My wife hates it when I do that.

Pete

Funny Above! :D

Seriously .... Many people use the restroom before going for a meal so have, hopefully, already washed their hands. :)

I’m dismayed by the number of women who go from stall to door without a stop at a sink. Department stores and restaurants so I’m sure cruise ships, too.

Don't use the serving utensils in the buffet to sample if you want to serve yourself some.

Or like a lady I saw, got a piece of cake, and pushed it off the serving blade with her finger, then licked her finger, and put the utensil back.

I told the server there, and she put it into the water for "cleaning." There were two gentlemen in suits, with employee name tags, what had happened. They took off in a dead run.

Please leave the light on when getting "busy" on the balcony - with the light on, its much easier to critique your performance and I don't drop nearly as much popcorn.

But turn the sound down!

Please leave the light on when getting "busy" on the balcony - with the light on, its much easier to critique your performance and I don't drop nearly as much popcorn.

The problem with that is you can actually see what is happening and there is nothing left to your imagination.