Things not to do on a cruise ship

mrizer7773

Well I´m not sure why I would ever have sex on the balcony light:confused: and how would that work:confused:, but if I ever did, I´d want the light on for it, as it must be cool to have her butt iluminated like that.:p

Wouldnt the light get kind of hot though :'):')

Order 6 "free" lobster tails.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

(y)

Why not they are small

Why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Because it's rude not to leave some for others. I read on here that they have run out of tails before everyone got one. It's as rude as hogging pool and theater chairs. It's called sharing.

What’s up with people not getting out when they got to their destination? They act like we don’t have a place to be.

I haven't come across that except when someone is stuck in the back. I can hear them from outside of the elevator saying they need to get off and others just don't move. I do agree with you. Let's keep things moving because Christmas is to far away.

What happens if you share your drink package benefits with someone else? Asking for a friend...

Because it's not for sharing and hopefully they will get caught and either have the package revoked or have to pay for those drinks at a regular price. Plus can you imagine the embarrassment?

Don’t ignore the people carrying food that’s getting cold around Windjammer while they look for a table. If there is room, offer to share your table. You meet some really interesting people that way.

I totally agree!

(y)

Because it's rude not to leave some for others. I read on here that they have run out of tails before everyone got one. It's as rude as hogging pool and theater chairs. It's called sharing.

Surely if they don’t have enough for 2nds etc the staff should decline the request for extras.

What happens fairly often? Do male passengers ask female officers out on dates or do male officers ask female passengers out on dates?

I read elsewhere that all crew (including officers) are expressly prohibited from dating passengers, cos it's a distraction and can interfere with their duties.

Maybe female passengers ask the male officers out on a date. :p:p:)

Does this actually happen???[emoji6]

Ewww! :eek::eek: I don't even want to think about how many people the crew have been with. I hope they get tested often.

There was one person who came on here about a year? ago. She may still be on here, but I don't remember her screen name. She had fallen in love with a crew member who was married and from a third world country. She was excited that she was going to go on another cruise to see him again. He said he was going to leave his wife and she was sending him $$$ and calling cards. She was asking if anyone had also fallen in love with a crew member and if they were able to get them to be able to live here. My question would be how desperate and stupid are you? I would love to hear the end of that story. :D

If you mind your own business and don't look around the divider then you won't have to look at my s*^t because thats what you're going to see if you do.

If you want to have sex on your balcony go right ahead. I won't look around the divider, but if I hear you I will probably burst out laughing. :D:D:D

⤴️I remember her

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did she ever come back on here and say how it went?

Ewww! :eek::eek: I don't even want to think about how many people the crew have been with. I hope they get tested often.

There was one person who came on here about a year? ago. She may still be on here, but I don't remember her screen name. She had fallen in love with a crew member who was married and from a third world country. She was excited that she was going to go on another cruise to see him again. He said he was going to leave his wife and she was sending him $$$ and calling cards. She was asking if anyone had also fallen in love with a crew member and if they were able to get them to be able to live here. My question would be how desperate and stupid are you? I would love to hear the end of that story. :D

Hope it wasn't a Filipino, there is no divorce in the Philippines, she wouldn't get him into the USA unless it was a fiance or spousal visa. Kind of her to send money to a third world country, there are males who do the same thing, are shocked when nothing comes of it, turns out the female they sent cash was getting it from multiple sources.

If you want to have sex on your balcony go right ahead. I won't look around the divider, but if I hear you I will probably burst out laughing. :D:D:D

While I am a huge proponent of the "balcony club", I also respect my neighbors and believe everyone else should as well. I see no need to broadcast my activities with the people around me. If you do manage to hear, by all means laugh away.

Surely if they don’t have enough for 2nds etc the staff should decline the request for extras.

Or just tell the waiter to add a lobster to everyone in your table specially if you are in a table of 6 friends lol

I totally agree!

Even worse is when pax that are already done eating (especially on embarkation day) insist on continuing to sit at a table in the already crowded WJ to read or play cards...etc.

When pax are wondering around with their plates of food looking for an empty table...please people...go find a lounge somewhere when you are finished and let those people eat at that table.!! :o