Live from the Seaside April 7, 2018

maureencruiser

Lcpagejr thank you for sharing this information . I was most worried about cleanliness and then if we had enough time to enjoy the resort . We will have an 8 and a 6 year old with us. Did your grandson have enough to keep him entertained ?

Most definitely....The pool area is loaded with different things including a big slide which is separate from the Pool. FYI...the Jacuzzi in the middle of the pool area is Adults only. You also have the beach/ocean and there is a Aqua Park in the ocean roped off with all sorts of activities. Not sure if it is suitable to a 6 and 8 year old unless all of you went out there. IMO perfect resort for family.... Staff friendly...no waits for drinks and I thought the buffet was better than average plus they had the normal kids stuff like chicken nuggets, hot dogs, etc

It was a lazy day, I found myself resting out on deck, in the smoking section, apparently, in the shadow of the Behemoth of the Seas.

IMG_1255-M.jpg

I had a great view of the water slide.

IMG_1256-M.jpg

Or, the ship was giving birth.

IMG_1260-M.jpg

Or, the Mexicans have figured out how to avoid that Wall.

IMG_1261-M.jpg

It was 4:30, all aboard time and there was some kind of confusion out at the gangway.

IMG_1262-M.jpg

I went to the show that night, forget the name, lots of singing and dancing, lovely.

Random photo of the back of the TV for those interested.

IMG_1238-M.jpg

I slept the sleep of the Dead that night.

In the morning, this was my view at breakfast.

IMG_1239-M.jpg

Wait, what? Did I get on the wrong ship in my stupor?

Ah, no, it was the Armonia, continuing to wreak havoc across the Caribbean.

IMG_1240-M.jpg

If I knew she was pulling in beside us, I would have worn my lifejacket to bed.

I had slept for over 12 hours, so, my breakfast expanded. My usual, plus some fruit, plus I found a new kind of chocolate croissant.

IMG_1241-M.jpg

A little look, see around the atrium. Where is everybody?

IMG_1248-M.jpg

Just kidding, I prefer when no one is around...

IMG_1253-M.jpg

Love your wit and sense of humor. It's been a blast following your journey this past week. Glad you enjoyed your cruise!!

It's OK to be late, not like anybody is waiting for you or anything...

IMG_1264-M.jpg

Wait! Here come some lollygaggers and they were in no rush at all.

IMG_1266-M.jpg

Nope, they were trying to avoid the line at the Royal ship.

IMG_1267-M.jpg

Take your time, keep shopping, have another drink...

IMG_1271-M.jpg

14 people, waiting for one fool. Whoever they were, they never showed up.

IMG_1278-M.jpg

We sailed 45 minutes after all aboard..

This guy on the Liberty was yelling, Goodbye! We love you!! We love you, too, sir! Go LSU!

IMG_1283-M.jpg

Goodbye, Lady Liberty!

IMG_1286-M.jpg

As we got around the Liberty, I tried to see any damage on the Armonia. I didn't spot any.

IMG_1288-M.jpg

IMG_1289-M.jpg

IMG_1290-M.jpg

IMG_1292-M.jpg

Maybe I was looking in the wrong place?

I had a quick dinner and an early reservation to the show, Fly.

Yesterday, I saw someone with a Diet Coke even though it's not listed on the menu, so, I ordered one.

IMG_1298-M.jpg

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! It doesn't look like any Diet Coke I've ever seen, but, I'll take it!

I took a couple pictures at the show. The rules say no FLASH photography and no video, so, I didn't use my flash, I didn't need to.

IMG_1300-M.jpg

At the show last night, there were several people with their phones out, just videoing away...

IMG_1303-M.jpg

By the way, if this dancer on the right thinks I don't recognize him as the guy who does Michael Jackson on the Divina, he's got another think coming! I think his name is Guillermo?

IMG_1304-M.jpg

I don't know why he doesn't do MJ here, that was spectacular!

i went to the show that night, forget the name, lots of singing and dancing, lovely.

Random photo of the back of the tv for those interested.

img_1238-m.jpg

i slept the sleep of the dead that night.

In the morning, this was my view at breakfast.

img_1239-m.jpg

wait, what? Did i get on the wrong ship in my stupor?

Ah, no, it was the armonia, continuing to wreak havoc across the caribbean.

img_1240-m.jpg

if i knew she was pulling in beside us, i would have worn my lifejacket to bed.

I had slept for over 12 hours, so, my breakfast expanded. My usual, plus some fruit, plus i found a new kind of chocolate croissant.

img_1241-m.jpg

a little look, see around the atrium. Where is everybody?

img_1248-m.jpg

just kidding, i prefer when no one is around...

img_1253-m.jpg

lol

I decided to head back to my cabin early. BORING, I know! I went to the Sports Bar for 2 glasses of wine. To say he gave me a generous pour, would be understating it.

IMG_1306-M.jpg

I got hungry later and decided I needed more wine. I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties. I wish you could have seen me bouncing in front of the mirror, debating if I needed to wear a bra or not to run back to the Sports Bar. :')

I decided, hey. it's the European way, I don't need a bra and off I went. I was a few doors down before I remembered to look down and see if I had added pants.

I ordered room service before I left and hadn't been back 5 minutes when they brought me my Caesar Salad with chicken.

IMG_1307-M.jpg

That was very good and I would definitely order that again. I also got more cookies.

IMG_1308-M.jpg

There is still a lot of light coming into the room, so, I blocked the door with a pillow and my robe.

IMG_1309-M.jpg

And, the little DND, Make up room button? It's nice, but, gives off an ASTOUNDING ray of blue light. I often travel with duct tape and would have used some here to cover it, but, I didn't have any, so, I had to compromise.

IMG_1310-M.jpg

I forgot to turn my clocks ahead last night, so, when I woke up, it was later than I thought. I'd have to hurry to get breakfast. I came off the elevator and heard a hubbub, I said, that's the buffet, everybody else is late, too.

Nope, it was the $10 sale!

IMG_1311-M.jpg

I got breakfast then a little "morningcap" :'):')

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning...

IMG_1312-M.jpg

Thank you so much for the pic of the back of the TV! My son and husband have been debating what cords to bring for the laptop/dvd player and Nintendo Switch, and I think they were planning to buy some European adapters because they didn't know what sort the TV would have. This makes it SO much easier for packing!

Also, what sort of $10 sale was it? That's a crazy long line!

Well, who says Friday the 13th is unlucky. We're considering giving Seaside a try and I came over to find some reviews. And I hit the motherlode. maureen - I know you said you are black member. Wait....that did NOT sound right. Sorry, black CARD. What's your level on Royal? We're D+ so I'm hoping for a good level on MSC.

Carry on.....

Well, who says Friday the 13th is unlucky. We're considering giving Seaside a try and I came over to find some reviews. And I hit the motherlode. maureen - I know you said you are black member. Wait....that did NOT sound right. Sorry, black CARD. What's your level on Royal? We're D+ so I'm hoping for a good level on MSC.

Carry on.....

LOLOLOLO!!!!! LMFAO!!!! This group is amazing !!! :'):'):'):')

Thank you so much for the pic of the back of the TV! My son and husband have been debating what cords to bring for the laptop/dvd player and Nintendo Switch, and I think they were planning to buy some European adapters because they didn't know what sort the TV would have. This makes it SO much easier for packing!

Also, what sort of $10 sale was it? That's a crazy long line!

No trouble, I knew someone would appreciate it. T-shirts, purses, the usual.

Carry on.....

I'm 1 point away from D+ on Royal. You will be Black, that is the highest, apply for the Loyalty Match. I'm a Black Member, looking for Big Black Dick's in Grand Cayman..

Maureen, that guy does do the tribute to MJ in the show called Timeless. He’s amazing. Really enjoying your posts and pictures.

Oh, I missed that one, on Divina, it's a full 45 minute tribute to MJ.

cruisergal - it's a redhead thing. We stick together and we have really warped senses of humor. Probably from being called rude names as children when our hair was bright orange.

:evilsmile::evilsmile: Attack of the Gingers! :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Maureen ... Thanks for posting the Armonia photos.

You're welcome. did my pics go back far enough? I have a few more, didn't see anything. I'm packing now, down to 248MB, I have no idea how long that will last. I'll post more tonight if I can, will return with recap and some missing photos and the SLOT counting video this weekend.

Thanks everybody for the kind words.

And, Yorkvillian? Yankees Suck! :hearteyes:;p:hearteyes:;p:hearteyes:;p

Will you report the kind of slot machines they have. And do they have Ultimate Tx Hold Em? That could be a dealbreaker for Mr Wolf. Thanks my fellow Irish ginger.

They have lots of “penny “ machines!! On some if you play the max you are spending $10+ on one spin. I’ve won $2000 on Divina and a 30% cruise discount twice on Seaside.

Hello Maureencruiser! I am loving your review, and enjoy your sense of humor very much. For a brief time I was booked on Seaside for September of this year, and was so excited and looking forward to it. Got a great deal (Bella), but still a great deal for me, also a solo cruiser, but then I took a good hard look at my life...and decided it was an unrealistic decision at this time. I am currently caregiver to both my parents 85 and 89, and there is just no possible way that I can leave them for more than a day or two right now..so a cruise is out. I do not have other family members to fill in for me...so at this time, I am content to put off all travel plans for an indefinite time. ...fast forward to, I still do however love to live vicariously through other folks travels and reviews. I thank you for yours. I see that Seaside has some quirks, but think that she also has some great things too. Look forward to more of your review, and more of your fun and shenanigans.:)