Musings on Mariner - A slow boat from China

And a few more

Kind of surprised to see QE2fdce93a7431b61f82bd312175cb8e077.jpgc294e461e98144382260a30ac4cc5e3d.jpg4af3511c60c4bfbb30a3a8ccbb9133d0.jpg8d59b4ecca289f656c5fbaf3ead155cb.jpgd29ef10088122d771dd56fa3a86edf82.jpg20cec5a697fa06455be39fd1324bca11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Love the photos. Thanks for sharing. How is it being on a camel? You two are having too much fun. Wish it were us. Lol

Love the photos. Thanks for sharing. How is it being on a camel? You two are having too much fun. Wish it were us. Lol
Camel was a hoot, very gentle. Getting up and down was a rush.

My nemesis, the outdated PS3 is back to haunt me. Same thing happened on Serenade with our RS.

I'm going to suggest they update these during drydock. Not much chance they can fix it while at sea. DVD's will work fine, but most newer BlueRay's won't.

Unfortunately, we brought several newer BlueRays with us. [emoji35]e7305f1038f5ee71807fd96f687e6c98.jpg

My nemesis, the outdated PS3 is back to haunt me. Same thing happened on Serenade with our RS.

I'm going to suggest they update these during drydock. Not much chance they can fix it while at sea. DVD's will work fine, but most newer BlueRay's won't.

Unfortunately, we brought several newer BlueRays with us. [emoji35]e7305f1038f5ee71807fd96f687e6c98.jpg

On our recent Harmony cruise, no PS3 or player in our cabin. This was a GS. I wonder if this is the trend?

Does Symphony have PS3? PS4 has been out more than a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Camel was a hoot, very gentle. Getting up and down was a rush.

Plans for Jordan? If marinetraffic.com is to be believed I see your heading up to Aqaba, I know nothing about the area, other than having been known to be inhabited for 4000 years, it must have some historic sites. Look forward to hearing about the travel through Pirate waters.

Plans for Jordan? If marinetraffic.com is to be believed I see your heading up to Aqaba, I know nothing about the area, other than having been known to be inhabited for 4000 years, it must have some historic sites. Look forward to hearing about the travel through Pirate waters.
Looks like it's heading to Muscat just now

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

Looks like it's heading to Muscat just now

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

You're probably right. When I looked at MT at 7am this morning the ship, according to the map was pointed the other direction and the route forecast showed the next port as Jordan. Now at 8:06am eastern it still shows the same, but it shows the ship pointed at Muscat. (I never looked at this itinerary before sailing, but I thought Oman was before Dubai, but UH, I guess I might have been wrong. )

You're probably right. When I looked at MT at 7am this morning the ship, according to the map was pointed the other direction and the route forecast showed the next port as Jordan. Now at 8:06am eastern it still shows the same, but it shows the ship pointed at Muscat. (I never looked at this itinerary before sailing, but I thought Oman was before Dubai, but UH, I guess I might have been wrong. )

You're not wrong.

Muscat isn't a scheduled stop for the 2nd cruise.

Maybe to stock up on more bacon

Petra. [emoji16]

Watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade this afternoon

Just read on a different site that there is a medical emergency onboard and they have turned around to evac someone.
We are drifting, waiting on the evacuation. We stopped earlier, but then moved a bit. Maybe getting in position.

6d3d5ced6fc9542cbe4a28d9a81c8a40.jpg

Petra. [emoji16]

Watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade this afternoon

Thanks for that, my total knowledge of that is now from the wikipedia page for it. Certainly looks like great sites, I know you are will/ enjoy your cruise, thanks for the updates.