Musings on Mariner - A slow boat from China

Last PSA for the night, Petra in the morning.

You can increase the strength of the espresso by tapping the screen with two coffee beans. It will change to 3 and come out stronger.

You can also t as p the bottom half of the coffee cup to do a double. Saves time when there is a line.

I do a double espresso extra strong with a cappuccino. Fits perfect in my travel mug.04ecf4f137fac9255a83e8790ce64d7e.jpga1fc19b8a930685633d495e73d1e649c.jpgdedd135235a71a28ff734530a11683ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forgot add earlier, but Corona is a Diamond drink

Corona takes me back, bottle of Corona and money back on the bottle, sometimes on bottles we didn't buy, I'm sure Graham will remember those days.. Did the Mexicans borrow the name?

Corona takes me back, bottle of Corona and money back on the bottle, sometimes on bottles we didn't buy, I'm sure Graham will remember those days.. Did the Mexicans borrow the name?
When i was a kid all the bottles had a deposit on them and were returnable and you got your deposit back.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Last PSA for the night, Petra in the morning.

You can increase the strength of the espresso by tapping the screen with two coffee beans. It will change to 3 and come out stronger.

You can also t as p the bottom half of the coffee cup to do a double. Saves time when there is a line.

I do a double espresso extra strong with a cappuccino. Fits perfect in my travel mug.04ecf4f137fac9255a83e8790ce64d7e.jpga1fc19b8a930685633d495e73d1e649c.jpgdedd135235a71a28ff734530a11683ca.jpg

May try that next cruise

Docked at Aqaba. Meeting in Savoy in 20 minutes. Let the adventure begin

Late to the party..,was hoping you took that donkey ride up the trail to get the best view of the Treasury in Petra... that and the Wadi Rum usually tops the list of photography enthusiasts...

Btw, are cruisers exempt from Jod visas?

Late to the party..,was hoping you took that donkey ride up the trail to get the best view of the Treasury in Petra... that and the Wadi Rum usually tops the list of photography enthusiasts...

Btw, are cruisers exempt from Jod visas?

No need for Visa. The day was spectacular

9ad2e6110c0d5faaf43f6141c9d6892d.jpg9198b7bcb9c34e791eceecfefb3dec23.jpg7af59610ff6b6eae4ef6e04549195347.jpg