Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

10 minutes ago, TrulyBlonde said:

I saw on the news this morning that the young, pregnant woman being carried out on the stretcher from the maternity hospital has died. 😞. It saddened me deeply. What a monster Putin is.

Oh, but according to the news in Russia it is "Fake News" this poor lady and another in polka dot pyjamas were Crisis actors who do some social influencing and did it for the clicks on social media.

On a positive note the woman in polka dot pyjamas had a baby girl via emergency caesarean in an underground hospital. A day ago when I read the article, both mother and daughter were okay apart from the stress.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TrulyBlonde said:

I saw on the news this morning that the young, pregnant woman being carried out on the stretcher from the maternity hospital has died. 😞. It saddened me deeply. What a monster Putin is.

I saw the same thing.......😫........he is worse than a monster but I can't type on here what I think he is........

• Like 4

Mysty so funny and maybe appropriate for me tomorrow, though hopefully not. 

I am starting to wonder if I am a bad influence 🤔. At the dog park a few weeks ago a few people I had made friends with toasted my new car with champagne. It has now become a Thursday night ritual though Prosecco and Australian sparkling is now the go. The group is getting bigger and we had a fun chat tonight while all the dogs played nicely. My dog will sleep well tonight after almost 2 hours play time 😁.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, frantic36 said:

Mysty so funny and maybe appropriate for me tomorrow, though hopefully not. 

I am starting to wonder if I am a bad influence 🤔. At the dog park a few weeks ago a few people I had made friends with toasted my new car with champagne. It has now become a Thursday night ritual though Prosecco and Australian sparkling is now the go. The group is getting bigger and we had a fun chat tonight while all the dogs played nicely. My dog will sleep well tonight after almost 2 hours play time 😁.

That sounds like so much fun!  Enjoy!

• Like 1

It is odd how these rituals start - I have one which is my fault; a local friend comes round sometimes for tea and a biscuit in the afternoon.  A couple of weeks ago we both felt down (understandable) for various reasons), so I suggested sherry instead. Oddly, that has become the ritual.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Those rituals are lots of fun!

We have finally been doing some dance lessons with our teacher from years back. But instead of us going to her studio, now she comes to our place, and we use the dance floor in our basement. 

Friday nights seem to work best for all of us. So of course, food and wine are a big part of the lesson. You can't dance on an empty stomach! But it has led to some late nights. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Those rituals are lots of fun!

We have finally been doing some dance lessons with our teacher from years back. But instead of us going to her studio, now she comes to our place, and we use the dance floor in our basement. 

Friday nights seem to work best for all of us. So of course, food and wine are a big part of the lesson. You can't dance on an empty stomach! But it has led to some late nights. 

So are you now offering dance lessons to the Cooler denizens JP?  We could all join in virtually.   😁

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, lincslady said:

It is odd how these rituals start - I have one which is my fault; a local friend comes round sometimes for tea and a biscuit in the afternoon.  A couple of weeks ago we both felt down (understandable) for various reasons), so I suggested sherry instead. Oddly, that has become the ritual.

I understand lincslady. Every time I chat with JP I find myself craving a G&T.  

I mean really, it’s seems so silly how rituals start, in this case because JP introduced me to the cocktail in Antarctica since the Shackleton Scotch had ran out after South Georgia. 😉

• Haha 2