Just found out the suite lounge is now the pinnacle lounge

I was on the Liberty of the Seas three weeks ago and saw a man exit the suite lounge through a door that I have not seen being used. I asked him if they had started using that door to go in and out. He replied " That is the Pinnacle lounge". I responded with " the last time I was in there it was called the suite lounge, when did they change it?". He never said another word, just looked around and took the next elevator down. I guess some people are in there own world.

I was on the Liberty of the Seas three weeks ago and saw a man exit the suite lounge through a door that I have not seen being used. I asked him if they had started using that door to go in and out. He replied " That is the Pinnacle lounge". I responded with " the last time I was in there it was called the suite lounge, when did they change it?". He never said another word, just looked around and took the next elevator down. I guess some people are in their own world.

Hmmmmm. More to the story surely. Merion Mom may be able to elaborate.

One person made an obnoxious comment to "gary2835", according to gary. That is the only story here.

Where there are many pinnacles on board the experience for those paying for a suite will be diluted.  Many pinnacles are demanding and staff will cater to them.  On our cruise we experienced service issues, lack of available seating and delayed wait times for tables/seats as a result of pinnacles also sharing the same space.  Be aware of this.  It is a known issue and there are many posts throughout CC on this issue.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Andy C said:

Where there are many pinnacles on board the experience for those paying for a suite will be diluted.  Many pinnacles are demanding and staff will cater to them.  On our cruise we experienced service issues, lack of available seating and delayed wait times for tables/seats as a result of pinnacles also sharing the same space.  Be aware of this.  It is a known issue and there are many posts throughout CC on this issue.  

Can’t find your post regarding Suite Lounge on Harmony??

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Andy C said:

Good to see the down time did not stop you from your quest.  

What do you think of the new mobil web version?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Good to see the down time did not stop you from your quest.  

What do you think of the new mobil web version?

Hi John

So far it has been very sketchy.

The app was much easier to instantly join a thread,I'm not enjoying this new format.

Currently finishing B2B on Harmony. 54 Pins first cruise 25 this. They haven’t been an issue. The lack of basic service in the Suite Lounge has been. Many nights (not all) Tables aren’t bused for 15 minutes, no servers for the same amount of time. The concierges were actually clearing tables the other night and taking drink orders. Not their jobs, but they’re right there seeing what is going on. The abysmal passenger to crew ratio sets the stage, even for the suite passengers. No consistency in service. 

Unless you’re traveling with children, or require spectator production shows, people really need to consider the cost and benefits of a suite on RCI, Especially on this class of ship, Versus more standard cabins on an all inclusive line. Lesson learned. 

We were on Liberty over Labor Day (I think we were on the same cruise as Blizzard54) and the Suites lounge was definitely still a Suites lounge for suites and P's.  At no time (that we experienced) was this lounge overly crowded or did it exclude anyone (suites or P's). There is a weird in/out setup in that lounge with an "in" door and an "out" door so perhaps that is what was confusing to the OP ?  At any rate, AFAIK there has been no change to the designation of this lounge.

23 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We were on Liberty over Labor Day (I think we were on the same cruise as Blizzard54) and the Suites lounge was definitely still a Suites lounge for suites and P's.  At no time (that we experienced) was this lounge overly crowded or did it exclude anyone (suites or P's). There is a weird in/out setup in that lounge with an "in" door and an "out" door so perhaps that is what was confusing to the OP ?  At any rate, AFAIK there has been no change to the designation of this lounge.

In my opinion, "gary" was not confused.  He was trying to "out" the "bad behavior" of a pinnacle.