New Diamond Drinks menu on the Jewel

LidoBoy

18 minutes ago, fla gang said:

As a new Diamond member was wondering if we can get specialty coffees in the D lounge early in the morning? Like maybe 5;30-6am

Could vary by ship.  Some have reported limited hours on the coffee machine.  I've seen 7am start times reported.

7 hours ago, NJ&Ozzie said:

New hotel director on Jewel as of Nov. 5th - word was that he's trying to cut costs.  Noticed other things too during cruises, eg. no wine with consecutive cruiser lunches, no top tier sail away parties.

NJ 

Hi NJ, hope you and Larry are doing well. Are you stiil "living" on the Jewel?  

This is not good news.  I will miss Peter.  He was the best!  I wonder if the change will impact our nightly Diamond and above function in the Safari Club on our upcoming TA?  Last spring's was terrific. 

Marie

8 hours ago, roswellcruiser1 said:

Hi NJ, hope you and Larry are doing well. Are you stiil "living" on the Jewel?  

This is not good news.  I will miss Peter.  He was the best!  I wonder if the change will impact our nightly Diamond and above function in the Safari Club on our upcoming TA?  Last spring's was terrific. 

Marie

Hey Marie,

Nice to hear from you!   Sorry we didn't get to hear about your Rome Adventures.  We are back in Toronto after our 52 nights on Jewel.  It was fun but we did notice changes from our previous 42 nights when Peter was H.D.  When we boarded Oct. 24th Peter Taggert was subbing for Peter - who had just left for Oasis (lucky Oasis).  Nov. 5th Maurice Andrades took over Jewel.   As I said, things changed.   Safari Club was good but there were no theme parties, etc.  Don't know if stopping top tier sail away/no vino at consecutive lunch, etc. is going to be a fleet wide thing or just on the Jewel for now.

Sure you will still have a wonderful time on March crossing.  The crew & officers are always great guys.  Had no shortage of champagne!!

Hugs,

NJ 

15 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

We've been able to get Jameson in the lounges for years.

If Royal gets rid of Jameson......I'm throwing my Diamond Plus Decoder Ring off the aft.

A bourbon would be a nice addition! Not an imitation....something from Kentucky!

14 minutes ago, flamingos said:

Thanks for this - we will be Diamond soon enough.  Is there a limit on the number of drinks you can get during this time?  🙂

No limits on the drinks in the DL during the C&A HH. You will also get three C&A drinks loaded on your Seapass card each evening that can be used at other bars that are only good during the C&A HH. 

Edited by davekathy

6 minutes ago, flamingos said:

What if you get your drinks at 'any bar'?  I keep reading about the lounge being full and mere Diamonds being excluded.  🙂

Diamonds are not excluded from the Diamond Lounge.  A few posters have been pushing for that, but it is just their dream as of now.

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

🤔 what do you mix with Tito's 

If you can’t stomach it straight, it’s the same crap in a mix. They improved the Diamond whiskey and scotch, seems like it wouldn’t have been hard to improve the Vodka. They also added USA number one beer, Bud Light. 

Amsterdam is nothing more than paint thinner. 

• Haha 1