Oasis to NJ 2020

Lily2006

14 minutes ago, Lily2006 said:

Hi,

I now see itinerary for Oasis at NJ . Are they pulling out Anthem? Does anyone know anything about this? I know Oasis is going to dry dock this year. I am so excited to have another ship up here. Thanks

Anthem is going for drydock.  Oasis is taking her replace until Anthem returns in the fall.

8 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Is Oasis going to NJ for the summer of 2019 or 2020?

2020 but I think it will return for years to come. They have to modify her and spend some money just to have her sail from NJ so I don't think it will be a one time deal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lily2006 said:

Im so glad the Oasis is coming to NJ 2020. I have been on the Anthem 5 times and love the additional choice

But Anthem had the best value, although the itineraries were ehh.... I would have sailed Anthem a lot regardless, it's a great ship. I will have to check out the prices to see if we will venture back to NJ for Oasis.

• Like 1

I am glad to see the Oasis up here. DW and I were just looking into another cruise and thinking about New England / Nova Scotia when we saw the Oasis was coming next year. We are now in the early stages of planning for that cruise. 

5 hours ago, tomika75 said:

But Anthem had the best value, although the itineraries were ehh.... I would have sailed Anthem a lot regardless, it's a great ship. I will have to check out the prices to see if we will venture back to NJ for Oasis.

Don't get too excited for the Oasis itinerary unless you like Florida and the Bahamas.  The prices are more than what I am paying for a 9 day itinerary on the Anthem this year.  Also Anthem is designed for cold weather cruises . I'm not sure how the first and last days in November will be on Oasis.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

Don't get too excited for the Oasis itinerary unless you like Florida and the Bahamas.  The prices are more than what I am paying for a 9 day itinerary on the Anthem this year.  Also Anthem is designed for cold weather cruises . I'm not sure how the first and last days in November will be on Oasis.

Oh, I understand the Cape Liberty routine sailings; I was interested in the pricing comparison for a little variety. I sail Anthem only because it's Anthem, and the prices are excellent, relatively speaking. I don't need to get off at the Bahamas & Florida ports at all.

17 hours ago, tomika75 said:

Best buck for the money is an 11-12 niter on Anthem.  Booked an 11 niter for Jan. 27, '20 while on board for $1,368 pp (incl BD of $350) and also received $275 in OBCs.

Well I am extremely happy Oasis is coming to NJ and could not care less where its going. I do not fly so I never thought I'd sail an Oasis ship. We will book a Central Park balcony and enjoy Oasis and not care about the itinerary. 

On 2/24/2019 at 7:01 PM, JAMESCC said:

Well I am extremely happy Oasis is coming to NJ and could not care less where its going. I do not fly so I never thought I'd sail an Oasis ship. We will book a Central Park balcony and enjoy Oasis and not care about the itinerary. 

Doing Port Canaveral, Coco  Cay, and Nassau, with 3 sea days.  Hope you enjoy.:classic_dry: