Symphony Live, March 9th to 16th - We’re Bach! A sharp review with flat Cs.

Things have been busy since we returned home. Besides work we have had Owen’s hockey games on Sunday, Tuesday, tonight and this upcoming Saturday.  Due to some freak weather while we were away, I also had a day long battle with 30 feet of 4” underground frozen pool sump pump line.  $85 spent on a small pump, some garden hose, a few pails, a lot of hot water mixed with salt and quite a period of time the pipe was thawed.

For those wanting one last Lucy moment, here you go.  Shortly after the pipe was cleared Lucy went bananas and attacked the tree. In the background you can hear the running water and birds singing.

Spring is in the air. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

So that’s it folks. Unless you have any other questions were out of here for now.

Next cruise, September on Symphony.  See you then. 

That is, unless I can jam another one before then.😉

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

That Lucy is a hearty little critter and seeking out the neighbors heated shed is a brilliant idea ...smart kitty. Thanks for the entertaining TR and the pictures of Lucy the Amazing.  Lucy and Bella take top honors in the fur babies category.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kittymamma said:

That Lucy is a hearty little critter and seeking out the neighbors heated shed is a brilliant idea ...smart kitty. Thanks for the entertaining TR and the pictures of Lucy the Amazing.  Lucy and Bella take top honors in the fur babies category.

Bell feels honored to hang with Lucy.

20190227_122926.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

So that’s it folks. Unless you have any other questions were out of here for now.

Next cruise, September on Symphony.  See you then. 

That is, unless I can jam another one before then.😉

We have a land trip planned for early September, so your next cruise will be just in time to cure my post land trip depression! 

Have you been dropping hints to Owen that he should request another summer cruise?  :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, perfect match said:

We have a land trip planned for early September, so your next cruise will be just in time to cure my post land trip depression! 

Have you been dropping hints to Owen that he should request another summer cruise?  :classic_biggrin:

He is pretty good at dropping hints.

59 minutes ago, dpostman said:

I'll follow along in September as well.  In the Meantime, Dexter says Hi!

Hello Dexter.  Chin rubs to you and Bella.

19 hours ago, kpark895 said:

Andrew, thanks for the great review.  Good luck to Owen for the remaining part of his hockey season!

They won last night.  One last team game Saturday and the All Star game the following Saturday.  

Kind of looking forward to the season ending and a few weeks of nothing before soccer and baseball begin.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2019 at 11:34 AM, A&L_Ont said:

198D63D5-C3BC-47BF-AB0B-CB2FE3A5F3EE.thumb.jpeg.7dec2bce0f50182243ff75f781f29be6.jpeg

If you go snorkeling  if you can see fish around the rocks. 

4D937C3C-6CDD-4F8C-8F75-BC0B0AE7DA41.thumb.jpeg.7216b501c81e1c8f2c3475adbf21b19a.jpeg

B19E1EF1-AA83-4160-9B1F-FB438D8DF0F8.thumb.jpeg.08b03933dff498f49933fdbc9e6ff7d1.jpeg

These 3 photos are amazing.  

We boarded Symphony the day you left.  I posted in this thread once or twice, and followed and asked questions in Periscopes from 3 of you (I was a silent lurker in the 4 headed monster trip report and a few others), and have since posted my own trip report.  Your family and friends seem like such a fun group!  I especially appreciated your live report this time as it helped me feel comfortable on a new-to-me ship, and new-to-me cruise line.  You gave me some ideas of places to visit on board (Schooner's) or people I might see (Simeon, who was the opening comedian on our sailing) and it helped me not feel completely lost.  

I hope you will share your future travels as well. It is not only informative, but highly entertaining and a great opportunity for vicarious fun as well!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Grenouille21 said:

These 3 photos are amazing.  

We boarded Symphony the day you left.  I posted in this thread once or twice, and followed and asked questions in Periscopes from 3 of you (I was a silent lurker in the 4 headed monster trip report and a few others), and have since posted my own trip report.  Your family and friends seem like such a fun group!  I especially appreciated your live report this time as it helped me feel comfortable on a new-to-me ship, and new-to-me cruise line.  You gave me some ideas of places to visit on board (Schooner's) or people I might see (Simeon, who was the opening comedian on our sailing) and it helped me not feel completely lost.  

I hope you will share your future travels as well. It is not only informative, but highly entertaining and a great opportunity for vicarious fun as well!!!

I’m glad to read that you had an amazing time. Once a newbie to the Oasis Class can get past the size of the ship, it’s all a positive downhill from there.  

As for us, we are cruising again in September on Symphony so keep your eye open for a live review. Hopefully you will follow us again. 

• Like 2

Since the “live” has popped pack up I thought I’d share that Owen’s All Star game went well. Finished as a tie, 3-3.  Baseball tryouts start Monday and soccer starts early May.  One weekend off😉 is a nice treat. 

See you all later. 

0B931134-6F63-4AA5-81C2-9FAC18959BDF.thumb.jpeg.cd04c50182f90af75e69f4a7e63c400a.jpeg

059BA24F-FE48-44DF-80B7-C2F186ED6FD9.thumb.jpeg.3091b7c3a53f6303a3d58ba870879a79.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2019 at 1:53 PM, A&L_Ont said:

Since the “live” has popped pack up I thought I’d share that Owen’s All Star game went well. Finished as a tie, 3-3.  Baseball tryouts start Monday and soccer starts early May.  One weekend off😉 is a nice treat. 

See you all later. 

Owen isn't looking so much like a little kid any more.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Thanks and just a heads up... I might go live Friday or Saturday.

Glad to hear this!!!!

Was waiting for your next adventure.....

Hey,  Want to borrow Brandon?

OOOOoooooops, sorry, this weekend will be his first game of the season (Strength and conditioning coach).............................Go Falcons!!!!!

Safe travels.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lionesss said:

Hey,  Want to borrow Brandon?

OOOOoooooops, sorry, this weekend will be his first game of the season (Strength and conditioning coach).............................Go Falcons!!!!!

Some of Owen's team mates could use Brandon's help.  I think they sat on the couch all summer playing video games.😉

Hope the Falcons have success this weekend.

• Like 1