Symphony Live, March 9th to 16th - We’re Bach! A sharp review with flat Cs.

Great idea going to the hockey game.  I'll need to remember that.  I grew up in Buffalo (and still remotely follow the Sabres...unfortunately) but haven't been to an NHL game in years.  Good to see that they're still doing the 3 stars.  I'd like to see something like that in other sports, although probably not much fun to be the 3rd star in a loss and need to stick around on the ice rather than going to the locker room.

I'm headed to Europe for a business trip this week and will miss most of your thread in real time.  Will make for good reading though on the plane back.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ukigirl said:

Hi Andrew, so happy I found your thread , your reviews are so awesome and funny. My godson Greg Pateryn plays for Minnesota Wild, he’s a defenseman. Have a great time, it’s going to be a great week following along especially when I’m at work. Eight weeks until we sail on Allure, one of our stops will be St Maarten and since we’ve done the usual walking and shopping many times, thanks to you we plan on renting beach chairs by Holland House hotel, hopefully meet Shaniqua!

I looked at my pics for your Godson. Unfortunately I didn’t have any with him. It would be a tough loss for them after they beat Tampa Bay, the top ranked team the night before. 

My mom and her friends were just at Holland House yesterday. They all got big hugs from her. 

7 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Great idea going to the hockey game.  I'll need to remember that.  I grew up in Buffalo (and still remotely follow the Sabres...unfortunately) but haven't been to an NHL game in years.  Good to see that they're still doing the 3 stars.  I'd like to see something like that in other sports, although probably not much fun to be the 3rd star in a loss and need to stick around on the ice rather than going to the locker room.

I'm headed to Europe for a business trip this week and will miss most of your thread in real time.  Will make for good reading though on the plane back.  

Safe travels. You are right regarding a Star for the losing team. Not exactly fun. 

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

In case you don't know, your ride to the Caibbean is tied up in the Port of Miami.

Somewhere over there, she is. 

A3DBCF5D-2F59-4A86-AA78-BF98BC3642E8.thumb.jpeg.ad86bbb0b1a517929c5054ff38b253c9.jpeg

• Like 1